View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
I wish I was a mod so I could edit that entire passage to "Being a bullshitter"

But instead let me just clown your offenses.

Underage Drinking: Sneaking into a party you weren't invited to
Document forgery: Faking a hall pass to take a shit whenever you want (#G shit)
Hacking School's Database: Using command prompt to ping the school's IP (Nigga you aint hack shit)
Beating up a- HAHAHAHAHAH WAIT WHAT? LOL NO I'M DYING.. NAH I CAN'T EVEN CONTINUE NOW FUCK YOU FOR THAT ONE. HAHAHHAHAHA. IMPLYING YOUR 4 FOOT 5 ASS COULD BEAT UP A SECURITY GUARD. WHAT ARE YOU 14? HAHAHHAHHA. IMPLYING YOUR AHMED FROM JEFF DUNHAM ASS COULD BEAT UP A GROWN MAN. IMPLYING YOUR KUMAR FROM HAROLD & KUMAR WITH MUCH LESS SWAG ASS COULD ACTUALLY SCRAP WITH A GROWN DUDE. YOU'D WALK UP TO HIM LIKE "AIGHT NIGGA THROW HANDS" THEN MID WAY THROUGH THE FIGHT YOU'D FORGE PICTURES LIKE YOU WERE COMMITTING SUICIDE THEN COME BACK 2 MONTHS LATER LIKE "SORRY MY PHONE WAS STOLEN, WHERE DIS FIGHT AT DOE, BITCH NIGGA?"
Lol at Vegeta, a 16 year old that goes to chess tournaments, making himself a fake rap sheet.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-08-2014, 09:55 AM   #71

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
I wish I was a mod so I could edit that entire passage to "Being a bullshitter"

But instead let me just clown your offenses.

Underage Drinking: Sneaking into a party you weren't invited to
Document forgery: Faking a hall pass to take a shit whenever you want (#G shit)
Hacking School's Database: Using command prompt to ping the school's IP (Nigga you aint hack shit)
Beating up a- HAHAHAHAHAH WAIT WHAT? LOL NO I'M DYING.. NAH I CAN'T EVEN CONTINUE NOW FUCK YOU FOR THAT ONE. HAHAHHAHAHA. IMPLYING YOUR 4 FOOT 5 ASS COULD BEAT UP A SECURITY GUARD. WHAT ARE YOU 14? HAHAHHAHHA. IMPLYING YOUR AHMED FROM JEFF DUNHAM ASS COULD BEAT UP A GROWN MAN. IMPLYING YOUR KUMAR FROM HAROLD & KUMAR WITH MUCH LESS SWAG ASS COULD ACTUALLY SCRAP WITH A GROWN DUDE. YOU'D WALK UP TO HIM LIKE "AIGHT NIGGA THROW HANDS" THEN MID WAY THROUGH THE FIGHT YOU'D FORGE PICTURES LIKE YOU WERE COMMITTING SUICIDE THEN COME BACK 2 MONTHS LATER LIKE "SORRY MY PHONE WAS STOLEN, WHERE DIS FIGHT AT DOE, BITCH NIGGA?"
Lol at Vegeta, a 16 year old that goes to chess tournaments, making himself a fake rap sheet.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote