View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2019, 06:54 PM
Wyldernez
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So now this is your new excuse? post ur barz here instead of at the battle i re recorded for you? because i mentioned this? bruh before you was online i said hey to you an u automatically logged off, and what r u on about your battle with lock? bruh..

Alls you gots ta do fam is pic up the mic or ya phone and spit those words into it, you can delete those barz now before most see em...

or stay being a scottish duck, edit: man also said he aint heard the vs an wasnt gonna do flips, dudes done hear it.

Last edited by Wyldernez; 12-17-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Unread 12-17-2019, 06:54 PM   #12

Wyldernez

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So now this is your new excuse? post ur barz here instead of at the battle i re recorded for you? because i mentioned this? bruh before you was online i said hey to you an u automatically logged off, and what r u on about your battle with lock? bruh..

Alls you gots ta do fam is pic up the mic or ya phone and spit those words into it, you can delete those barz now before most see em...

or stay being a scottish duck, edit: man also said he aint heard the vs an wasnt gonna do flips, dudes done hear it.

Last edited by Wyldernez; 12-17-2019 at 07:09 PM.