View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

you still look stupid af tbh... a criminal record doesnt legitimize you... it legitimizes you of being an idiot... only idiots glorify going to jail... and in 3 years youve been to jail 20 times? with major charges that would make you look like a "gangster"... lmaooo youre a joke brah... and im highly doctrinated? going to school in the south in a black community? they don't teach us shit... ive been to 4 colleges... my knowledge comes from places other than a GED or a highschool diploma... youre just a case of white kid listening to too much NWA and wanted to be gangster with all the other kids... got in trouble a couple times for some petty dumb shit... and now feels like he's got some "street cred" that shit don't impress me... i was raised around real killers... and was smart enough to still end up with scholarships out of highschool... you just fell victim and fell for the okie doke of becoming a dumbass hoodlum... and i don't wanna hear that "i had no other choice" bullshit cause as broke as i was growing up you aint got an excuse... so this convo just proved that A. You don't see your privilege cause youre the lowest of the low.. and B. Proves that even though you were arrested however many times you just made up... we were treated the same when i wasn't caught doing shit... i can't believe you just said "i had 15 good arrests even though 5 was unjust" lmaoooo... bro what did you expect??? they got 15 good cases on you and you think they wouldn't fuck with you if they assumed you did some shit?? lmaoooo
Unread 04-06-2017, 02:38 PM   #39

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

you still look stupid af tbh... a criminal record doesnt legitimize you... it legitimizes you of being an idiot... only idiots glorify going to jail... and in 3 years youve been to jail 20 times? with major charges that would make you look like a "gangster"... lmaooo youre a joke brah... and im highly doctrinated? going to school in the south in a black community? they don't teach us shit... ive been to 4 colleges... my knowledge comes from places other than a GED or a highschool diploma... youre just a case of white kid listening to too much NWA and wanted to be gangster with all the other kids... got in trouble a couple times for some petty dumb shit... and now feels like he's got some "street cred" that shit don't impress me... i was raised around real killers... and was smart enough to still end up with scholarships out of highschool... you just fell victim and fell for the okie doke of becoming a dumbass hoodlum... and i don't wanna hear that "i had no other choice" bullshit cause as broke as i was growing up you aint got an excuse... so this convo just proved that A. You don't see your privilege cause youre the lowest of the low.. and B. Proves that even though you were arrested however many times you just made up... we were treated the same when i wasn't caught doing shit... i can't believe you just said "i had 15 good arrests even though 5 was unjust" lmaoooo... bro what did you expect??? they got 15 good cases on you and you think they wouldn't fuck with you if they assumed you did some shit?? lmaoooo