View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
A bitch ass fool who teeth you'd knock in... lmaoo 20 times?? Lmaooo you think some Vegas chump scare me brah? Cause I haven't been to jail? Brah I guarantee you it wouldn't go as you plan... but fuck all that keyboard warrior "I can beat yo ass even though I know I'm not gonna see you" bullshit... but how are you literally gonna agree saying that they lock up black people for profit... but there's no white privilege? And if you were locked up over 20 times it seems like you was just a dumbass running the streets doing dumb shit... and the police fucked with you cause you stayed doing dumb shit... that's no coincidence... and you think cause I'm educated I'm soft? Trust me when I say I've done shit I regret... but one thing I know is that a real "OG" don't go on the Internet airing their dirty laundry to look tough... youre trying too hard brah... you lived in Vegas brah... where it's 60% white... get da hell on with the stretch the truth shit... all you proved to me was you're a dumbass... saying why you don't vote Democrat don't mean shit to me... all you're doing is showing me you'd rather benefit people way above your tax bracket than your self... parties ain't shit but a way to divide people... vote for the politician not the party dumbass... and I bet you voted trump too... smh can't say too much about that since I'm joining the navy in a month... big brother always watching but to wrap it up... basically you're a fraud, and even if all this is true you're just an idiot, and another thing what's your name since you have all these charges? I can look it up on police records if it's really true
My government name? Suck another dick. People know me and they'll tell you I ain't the one to fuck with. And most my arrest were between the ages of 14 and 17 when real gangsters start doing shit. Cuz by 18 you should be ballin staying out the light, at least by old school standards. Right now, I'd be dumb going to jail and committing crimes cuz I'm older, smarter and have legitimate sources of income. Besides, I told you I've been arrested 5 times unjustly so that leaves 15 actual good arrests. Which isn't a lot where I'm from. You're slightly educated and highly indoctrinated id say. And I'm not republican, I didn't vote Trump but I support him over Hillary and over any neocon. Tf you mean vote who ever? if you vote democrat you're voting to increase the size of government. Sorry, I'm not voting to increase your oppression bruh.

My adult arrests include.. lol if you seen my charges you'd look stupid af questioning me.
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #38

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
A bitch ass fool who teeth you'd knock in... lmaoo 20 times?? Lmaooo you think some Vegas chump scare me brah? Cause I haven't been to jail? Brah I guarantee you it wouldn't go as you plan... but fuck all that keyboard warrior "I can beat yo ass even though I know I'm not gonna see you" bullshit... but how are you literally gonna agree saying that they lock up black people for profit... but there's no white privilege? And if you were locked up over 20 times it seems like you was just a dumbass running the streets doing dumb shit... and the police fucked with you cause you stayed doing dumb shit... that's no coincidence... and you think cause I'm educated I'm soft? Trust me when I say I've done shit I regret... but one thing I know is that a real "OG" don't go on the Internet airing their dirty laundry to look tough... youre trying too hard brah... you lived in Vegas brah... where it's 60% white... get da hell on with the stretch the truth shit... all you proved to me was you're a dumbass... saying why you don't vote Democrat don't mean shit to me... all you're doing is showing me you'd rather benefit people way above your tax bracket than your self... parties ain't shit but a way to divide people... vote for the politician not the party dumbass... and I bet you voted trump too... smh can't say too much about that since I'm joining the navy in a month... big brother always watching but to wrap it up... basically you're a fraud, and even if all this is true you're just an idiot, and another thing what's your name since you have all these charges? I can look it up on police records if it's really true
My government name? Suck another dick. People know me and they'll tell you I ain't the one to fuck with. And most my arrest were between the ages of 14 and 17 when real gangsters start doing shit. Cuz by 18 you should be ballin staying out the light, at least by old school standards. Right now, I'd be dumb going to jail and committing crimes cuz I'm older, smarter and have legitimate sources of income. Besides, I told you I've been arrested 5 times unjustly so that leaves 15 actual good arrests. Which isn't a lot where I'm from. You're slightly educated and highly indoctrinated id say. And I'm not republican, I didn't vote Trump but I support him over Hillary and over any neocon. Tf you mean vote who ever? if you vote democrat you're voting to increase the size of government. Sorry, I'm not voting to increase your oppression bruh.

My adult arrests include.. lol if you seen my charges you'd look stupid af questioning me.