View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
brah you're tripping... i said black people would defend them meaning they accept them as family... and it is white people in the hood raised around nothing but black people so they act according to how they grew up what's hard to understand about that? and truthfully i don't believe half of what you said... im just giving you benefit of the doubt but you don't know shit about the 'black' struggle... so if you're gonna be ignorant and tell a black man that he has the same rights as you in a system that has time and again shown that they want us caged in or dead? at the end of the day if you killed somebody and you blamed me and they had to take either of our words for it... theyd pin it on me in a heart beat... that's white privilege... white boy got off raping a woman and got probation and some community service cause the judge said "jail would ruin his life" that's fucking white privilege... yall had the fucking privilege to build wealth the last 400 years... we didn't get that really till 50 years ago... my moms is 53... that's fucking white privilege... you think cause you got it bad a couple times that thats proof that nigguhs is treated equal?? you need to open your eyes... or listen to one of these racist muh fuckas in the south... matter fact did you not witness the OJ trial??? people stuck on did he do it or not but fail to realize that shit was bigger than OJ ass... they got a cop on tape saying how they do nigguhs... and it wasn't no just him thing it was damn near the whole department... and you think we just complaining to be complaining... you tripping... and don't bother to respond cause if you gonna be ignorant to the blatant shit that goes on in this country ima be ignorant to your response...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

black and hispanics make up roughly 30% of the population... but we make up 60% of the jail population... this is even though every race commits crimes at the same rates... why do you think that is genius??? this shit aint no mistake... it aint no coincidence... it aint like we need yall help for shit... so i don't see why somebody telling you you have it better than us is soooo offensive.. when reality is as a group yall do... and its not even close...
The problem with OJ is he should of been executed. But white privilege kept a black guy out of jail after killing two white people.

I don't care if you believe me, you honestly sound like a bitch ass fool whose teeth id kick down their throat. I grew up in the hood. My homies were doing time at 12. Black people? You fuckin cock sucker, I was practically raised by a black family cuz I was kicked out at 12, 13 and 15. I've spent hella time in South Central LA (around all black people) and all through the West Side of Las Vegas. I'm an og, I fought side by side with blacks, I been to war you bitch. Then I quit the bullshit and did lots of charity work. You ain't even been to jail. Now, when I've been to jail around 20 times, been charged with fake crimes, been beat and tried to be forced into making a fake confession you say I'm lying lol. Yet I'm supposed to believe you. A sorry fat fuck who's never been locked up telling me blacks are under attack by whites haha.

Slavery.. blacks owned black slaves too, very few white people were slave owners, the north completely destroyed the south and their economy built on slavery and I'm Irish! You stupid fuck. My family came here around the year 1900, well after slavery was over. Many Irish were slaves themselves.

Lastly, all you've done is highlighted how poor people are targeted by the state, the state you want to make bigger haha. And yeah bitch it's offensive to me that some lame who's never been to jail is telling someone who lost tens of friends to gangs and prison that their experiences don't matter cuz their not black. All your statistics show poor people in jail. Get rid of color you racist teddy bear and all that remains is poor people being harassed. You're a fat dumbass.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

And to add to your "my word against yours" bullshit.. I actually had some random black dude sexually assault my friend in front of me and I jumped between them so two black dudes started to swing on me and I knocked one out, right into a coma, best feeling ever, and then whooped the other head up. Police show up and both black dudes lie (one the next day after waking up)* and say I started shit and attacked them with bats for no reason. There was no bat besides my first. Yet, even though my friend was sexually assaulted and I was attacked first the cops believed them and I was charged and arrested. And don't say I'm "1 in a million" Tf you think only 30 white people have been to jail?? Fuckin worthless idiot.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

This is your side!! Suck ah dick!

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

In Vegas we click up. I'm from one of the original mixed race clicks in the city. Bloods, Crips, ***, SouthSiders, and whiteboys out the 107.. We were put down by the biggest gangs in the city. You'll never get clicks like ours anymore cuz of the tensions. Whiteboys like me did hella dirt but got educated and fought against racism just to get thrown under the bus by college professors, white liberals who've never spent a day on the block and black people who forgot who their allies really were. A few years before me and after, most of the white kids had to argue with their parents about having black friends, listening to rap, had to endure being called wiggers, made fun of on movies but did it and now rap is mainstream and a voice to the inner city for those who didn't know what was happening. There was a time rap was NEVER played on commercials, was ridiculed, called a fad, but white people connected with black people through rap and now look. There were hella cultural barriers that were destroyed. Yet, lately if I say anything that deviates from what's deemed acceptable I'm called a racist, told I don't understand and made to feel less than by kids who haven't done shit. Yeah things are fucked up in the hood, yeah judges are corrupt and get paid to lock up kids, from the prison industrial complex. Which I wrote an essay about in college (perfect score btw after hella help from the writing center) what about you? I know every talking point you'll make and the statistics behind them. White privilege is bought and paid for and you don't have to be white to benefit from it anymore. Cuz white privellage is only a term used when minorities feel they are being targeted by the state. But the state targets everyone. We have two main points of contention, You say there's white privilege and I think there's instances of personal racism and that institutional classism disproportionately affects black people because so many fall below the poverty line and they don't have enough resources to successfully fight against the state. 2) You think there's a vast conspiracy of whites trying to hold you down and I think the prison industrial complex works with the government to lock up minorities and all people as a way to make money for them and their friends. While simultaneously asking the government for more resources to be given to the departments, courts and state and government agencies where they work. The more people they lock up the more money they get in their pockets and a bigger budget and authority for their post. That's why I'm not a democrat. Only someone blind to reality would vote for a party whose main goal is to increase the size of the government oppressing you.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #35

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
brah you're tripping... i said black people would defend them meaning they accept them as family... and it is white people in the hood raised around nothing but black people so they act according to how they grew up what's hard to understand about that? and truthfully i don't believe half of what you said... im just giving you benefit of the doubt but you don't know shit about the 'black' struggle... so if you're gonna be ignorant and tell a black man that he has the same rights as you in a system that has time and again shown that they want us caged in or dead? at the end of the day if you killed somebody and you blamed me and they had to take either of our words for it... theyd pin it on me in a heart beat... that's white privilege... white boy got off raping a woman and got probation and some community service cause the judge said "jail would ruin his life" that's fucking white privilege... yall had the fucking privilege to build wealth the last 400 years... we didn't get that really till 50 years ago... my moms is 53... that's fucking white privilege... you think cause you got it bad a couple times that thats proof that nigguhs is treated equal?? you need to open your eyes... or listen to one of these racist muh fuckas in the south... matter fact did you not witness the OJ trial??? people stuck on did he do it or not but fail to realize that shit was bigger than OJ ass... they got a cop on tape saying how they do nigguhs... and it wasn't no just him thing it was damn near the whole department... and you think we just complaining to be complaining... you tripping... and don't bother to respond cause if you gonna be ignorant to the blatant shit that goes on in this country ima be ignorant to your response...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

black and hispanics make up roughly 30% of the population... but we make up 60% of the jail population... this is even though every race commits crimes at the same rates... why do you think that is genius??? this shit aint no mistake... it aint no coincidence... it aint like we need yall help for shit... so i don't see why somebody telling you you have it better than us is soooo offensive.. when reality is as a group yall do... and its not even close...
The problem with OJ is he should of been executed. But white privilege kept a black guy out of jail after killing two white people.

I don't care if you believe me, you honestly sound like a bitch ass fool whose teeth id kick down their throat. I grew up in the hood. My homies were doing time at 12. Black people? You fuckin cock sucker, I was practically raised by a black family cuz I was kicked out at 12, 13 and 15. I've spent hella time in South Central LA (around all black people) and all through the West Side of Las Vegas. I'm an og, I fought side by side with blacks, I been to war you bitch. Then I quit the bullshit and did lots of charity work. You ain't even been to jail. Now, when I've been to jail around 20 times, been charged with fake crimes, been beat and tried to be forced into making a fake confession you say I'm lying lol. Yet I'm supposed to believe you. A sorry fat fuck who's never been locked up telling me blacks are under attack by whites haha.

Slavery.. blacks owned black slaves too, very few white people were slave owners, the north completely destroyed the south and their economy built on slavery and I'm Irish! You stupid fuck. My family came here around the year 1900, well after slavery was over. Many Irish were slaves themselves.

Lastly, all you've done is highlighted how poor people are targeted by the state, the state you want to make bigger haha. And yeah bitch it's offensive to me that some lame who's never been to jail is telling someone who lost tens of friends to gangs and prison that their experiences don't matter cuz their not black. All your statistics show poor people in jail. Get rid of color you racist teddy bear and all that remains is poor people being harassed. You're a fat dumbass.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

And to add to your "my word against yours" bullshit.. I actually had some random black dude sexually assault my friend in front of me and I jumped between them so two black dudes started to swing on me and I knocked one out, right into a coma, best feeling ever, and then whooped the other head up. Police show up and both black dudes lie (one the next day after waking up)* and say I started shit and attacked them with bats for no reason. There was no bat besides my first. Yet, even though my friend was sexually assaulted and I was attacked first the cops believed them and I was charged and arrested. And don't say I'm "1 in a million" Tf you think only 30 white people have been to jail?? Fuckin worthless idiot.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

This is your side!! Suck ah dick!

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

In Vegas we click up. I'm from one of the original mixed race clicks in the city. Bloods, Crips, ***, SouthSiders, and whiteboys out the 107.. We were put down by the biggest gangs in the city. You'll never get clicks like ours anymore cuz of the tensions. Whiteboys like me did hella dirt but got educated and fought against racism just to get thrown under the bus by college professors, white liberals who've never spent a day on the block and black people who forgot who their allies really were. A few years before me and after, most of the white kids had to argue with their parents about having black friends, listening to rap, had to endure being called wiggers, made fun of on movies but did it and now rap is mainstream and a voice to the inner city for those who didn't know what was happening. There was a time rap was NEVER played on commercials, was ridiculed, called a fad, but white people connected with black people through rap and now look. There were hella cultural barriers that were destroyed. Yet, lately if I say anything that deviates from what's deemed acceptable I'm called a racist, told I don't understand and made to feel less than by kids who haven't done shit. Yeah things are fucked up in the hood, yeah judges are corrupt and get paid to lock up kids, from the prison industrial complex. Which I wrote an essay about in college (perfect score btw after hella help from the writing center) what about you? I know every talking point you'll make and the statistics behind them. White privilege is bought and paid for and you don't have to be white to benefit from it anymore. Cuz white privellage is only a term used when minorities feel they are being targeted by the state. But the state targets everyone. We have two main points of contention, You say there's white privilege and I think there's instances of personal racism and that institutional classism disproportionately affects black people because so many fall below the poverty line and they don't have enough resources to successfully fight against the state. 2) You think there's a vast conspiracy of whites trying to hold you down and I think the prison industrial complex works with the government to lock up minorities and all people as a way to make money for them and their friends. While simultaneously asking the government for more resources to be given to the departments, courts and state and government agencies where they work. The more people they lock up the more money they get in their pockets and a bigger budget and authority for their post. That's why I'm not a democrat. Only someone blind to reality would vote for a party whose main goal is to increase the size of the government oppressing you.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.