View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

brah you're tripping... i said black people would defend them meaning they accept them as family... and it is white people in the hood raised around nothing but black people so they act according to how they grew up what's hard to understand about that? and truthfully i don't believe half of what you said... im just giving you benefit of the doubt but you don't know shit about the 'black' struggle... so if you're gonna be ignorant and tell a black man that he has the same rights as you in a system that has time and again shown that they want us caged in or dead? at the end of the day if you killed somebody and you blamed me and they had to take either of our words for it... theyd pin it on me in a heart beat... that's white privilege... white boy got off raping a woman and got probation and some community service cause the judge said "jail would ruin his life" that's fucking white privilege... yall had the fucking privilege to build wealth the last 400 years... we didn't get that really till 50 years ago... my moms is 53... that's fucking white privilege... you think cause you got it bad a couple times that thats proof that nigguhs is treated equal?? you need to open your eyes... or listen to one of these racist muh fuckas in the south... matter fact did you not witness the OJ trial??? people stuck on did he do it or not but fail to realize that shit was bigger than OJ ass... they got a cop on tape saying how they do nigguhs... and it wasn't no just him thing it was damn near the whole department... and you think we just complaining to be complaining... you tripping... and don't bother to respond cause if you gonna be ignorant to the blatant shit that goes on in this country ima be ignorant to your response...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

black and hispanics make up roughly 30% of the population... but we make up 60% of the jail population... this is even though every race commits crimes at the same rates... why do you think that is genius??? this shit aint no mistake... it aint no coincidence... it aint like we need yall help for shit... so i don't see why somebody telling you you have it better than us is soooo offensive.. when reality is as a group yall do... and its not even close...
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #32

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

brah you're tripping... i said black people would defend them meaning they accept them as family... and it is white people in the hood raised around nothing but black people so they act according to how they grew up what's hard to understand about that? and truthfully i don't believe half of what you said... im just giving you benefit of the doubt but you don't know shit about the 'black' struggle... so if you're gonna be ignorant and tell a black man that he has the same rights as you in a system that has time and again shown that they want us caged in or dead? at the end of the day if you killed somebody and you blamed me and they had to take either of our words for it... theyd pin it on me in a heart beat... that's white privilege... white boy got off raping a woman and got probation and some community service cause the judge said "jail would ruin his life" that's fucking white privilege... yall had the fucking privilege to build wealth the last 400 years... we didn't get that really till 50 years ago... my moms is 53... that's fucking white privilege... you think cause you got it bad a couple times that thats proof that nigguhs is treated equal?? you need to open your eyes... or listen to one of these racist muh fuckas in the south... matter fact did you not witness the OJ trial??? people stuck on did he do it or not but fail to realize that shit was bigger than OJ ass... they got a cop on tape saying how they do nigguhs... and it wasn't no just him thing it was damn near the whole department... and you think we just complaining to be complaining... you tripping... and don't bother to respond cause if you gonna be ignorant to the blatant shit that goes on in this country ima be ignorant to your response...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

black and hispanics make up roughly 30% of the population... but we make up 60% of the jail population... this is even though every race commits crimes at the same rates... why do you think that is genius??? this shit aint no mistake... it aint no coincidence... it aint like we need yall help for shit... so i don't see why somebody telling you you have it better than us is soooo offensive.. when reality is as a group yall do... and its not even close...