View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
Only white boys I've seen getting jumped were ones who talked too much... the others either acted black or just hung out with other black people who would defend them... of course you got black folks that hate white folks and of course you got white cops who respect black people... but majority black people are in poverty... if you're in poverty as well and white you're gonna get some experiences that we face cause cops see whites in the hoods as junkies or kids of junkies... but my point was with me I am highly educated and we'll spoken and basically a 6'2 teddy bear, but I still get profiled no matter how well I speak... or present myself... you are a one in a million case... black people going through this is a common thing... that's why we make up majority of the prison system even though it's a fact crime is give or take the same across the board when it comes to race...
Why would they need black people to defend them if they wouldn't get jumped lol?? Homie, I got passes to go thru hoods all over this country. And why would they need to act black? Is that a prerequisite for not getting jumped? Then you admit that things happen to white people and that some cops are good so where's the white privilege at? There is none. You're basically arguing my point, that there's classism and poor people are targeted by the state because they have little resources to defend themselves. And I'm not one in a million I know lots of white people that grew up the same way.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-05-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Unread 04-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #31

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
Only white boys I've seen getting jumped were ones who talked too much... the others either acted black or just hung out with other black people who would defend them... of course you got black folks that hate white folks and of course you got white cops who respect black people... but majority black people are in poverty... if you're in poverty as well and white you're gonna get some experiences that we face cause cops see whites in the hoods as junkies or kids of junkies... but my point was with me I am highly educated and we'll spoken and basically a 6'2 teddy bear, but I still get profiled no matter how well I speak... or present myself... you are a one in a million case... black people going through this is a common thing... that's why we make up majority of the prison system even though it's a fact crime is give or take the same across the board when it comes to race...
Why would they need black people to defend them if they wouldn't get jumped lol?? Homie, I got passes to go thru hoods all over this country. And why would they need to act black? Is that a prerequisite for not getting jumped? Then you admit that things happen to white people and that some cops are good so where's the white privilege at? There is none. You're basically arguing my point, that there's classism and poor people are targeted by the state because they have little resources to defend themselves. And I'm not one in a million I know lots of white people that grew up the same way.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-05-2017 at 08:55 PM.