View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2015, 05:29 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Okay this is retarded.

First of all every single vote on LB (and anywhere, Internet or real life) is an opinion, that's by definition a subjective view on a contest of sorts and ranking a performance on a pre-determined range of numbers (1-10) and (hopefully explaining why you ranked said contestant that rank i.e. number in that range) voting. That's a vote so saying Esso (A FVC member) has "opinions" and shouldn't vote on your battles is retarded.

Second of all, Esso didn't "make a mistake" by voting on that battle, he simply saw an open battle and voted on it. I should've told him right away he shouldn't of voted on it and that would've been the end of it. I didn't see he voted so I didn't get to do so.

And why the fuck are you so upset? Lol I was trying to help you out, tbh you should've won that battle because of the obvious beef with the voters and the lack of explanation on the votes BUT you're acting like it had to happen so you're entitled to complain about it. Dick, it's not against the rules but why are you this finicky about this record shit? Jesus, I'm trying to help because you're on of the few active members but this shit is childish man. It's a fucking record and 3 tiny flame pictures next to your name, the system is broken, move the fuck on.

Forreal though, you need to chilllll, it's Christmas
Unread 12-25-2015, 05:29 AM   #35

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Okay this is retarded.

First of all every single vote on LB (and anywhere, Internet or real life) is an opinion, that's by definition a subjective view on a contest of sorts and ranking a performance on a pre-determined range of numbers (1-10) and (hopefully explaining why you ranked said contestant that rank i.e. number in that range) voting. That's a vote so saying Esso (A FVC member) has "opinions" and shouldn't vote on your battles is retarded.

Second of all, Esso didn't "make a mistake" by voting on that battle, he simply saw an open battle and voted on it. I should've told him right away he shouldn't of voted on it and that would've been the end of it. I didn't see he voted so I didn't get to do so.

And why the fuck are you so upset? Lol I was trying to help you out, tbh you should've won that battle because of the obvious beef with the voters and the lack of explanation on the votes BUT you're acting like it had to happen so you're entitled to complain about it. Dick, it's not against the rules but why are you this finicky about this record shit? Jesus, I'm trying to help because you're on of the few active members but this shit is childish man. It's a fucking record and 3 tiny flame pictures next to your name, the system is broken, move the fuck on.

Forreal though, you need to chilllll, it's Christmas