Thread: Personals
View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2017, 03:33 AM
NostradaVus
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 15 Lost

Some people dont consider them personals(I do), but I think a well done nameplay hits harder than a generic punch that could be used on anyone. Its hard to get that here cuz alot of battles are one person dropping on an open, giving only the person sniping an actual chance at ANY type of real personals.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Man you making me all happy and depressed at the same time with this nostalgia trip. Our beefs and differences aside. Win or lose The track section wouldn't have been HALF as entertaining without the likes of you putting in work. A case of you don't know what you've got till it's gone I guess. Thats 100.
I dont even know yall, but this shit is real af.

respect.
Unread 03-26-2017, 03:33 AM   #14

NostradaVus
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 6 audio / 142 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Some people dont consider them personals(I do), but I think a well done nameplay hits harder than a generic punch that could be used on anyone. Its hard to get that here cuz alot of battles are one person dropping on an open, giving only the person sniping an actual chance at ANY type of real personals.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Man you making me all happy and depressed at the same time with this nostalgia trip. Our beefs and differences aside. Win or lose The track section wouldn't have been HALF as entertaining without the likes of you putting in work. A case of you don't know what you've got till it's gone I guess. Thats 100.
I dont even know yall, but this shit is real af.

respect.