Thread: Personals
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2017, 10:34 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
Back when I first came on here and the track section was thriving and beefs and disses were a regular, we dug dirt up on each other deep.From facebook to if you googled your opponents name and nothing showed up.We used to do forums with the dirt whatever to degrade the other.Even if you found out someones name and it was a name you knew they wouldn't want people knowing in a battle.I dug deep to find out Mic Checks real name was Frances P***.I used it and then others used it against him.I found out Mugzz name was Everett B****** which I used.But it got to a point when people started using pics of Kids and stuff like that which I feel crosses a personal line.I do believe staff made things from personal Facebooks and stuff like that a bannable offense.I think personals are a good thing to use as long as its not about kids or something of that nature.Fake personals don't hold as much weight.
Man you making me all happy and depressed at the same time with this nostalgia trip. Our beefs and differences aside. Win or lose The track section wouldn't have been HALF as entertaining without the likes of you putting in work. A case of you don't know what you've got till it's gone I guess. Thats 100.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 03-25-2017, 10:34 PM   #13

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
Back when I first came on here and the track section was thriving and beefs and disses were a regular, we dug dirt up on each other deep.From facebook to if you googled your opponents name and nothing showed up.We used to do forums with the dirt whatever to degrade the other.Even if you found out someones name and it was a name you knew they wouldn't want people knowing in a battle.I dug deep to find out Mic Checks real name was Frances P***.I used it and then others used it against him.I found out Mugzz name was Everett B****** which I used.But it got to a point when people started using pics of Kids and stuff like that which I feel crosses a personal line.I do believe staff made things from personal Facebooks and stuff like that a bannable offense.I think personals are a good thing to use as long as its not about kids or something of that nature.Fake personals don't hold as much weight.
Man you making me all happy and depressed at the same time with this nostalgia trip. Our beefs and differences aside. Win or lose The track section wouldn't have been HALF as entertaining without the likes of you putting in work. A case of you don't know what you've got till it's gone I guess. Thats 100.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.