View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2018, 06:49 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hyena View Post
Quick question, I assume the Admin/Owner team has some metric about how many battles are being started. Is it really a big issue rn? I’m seeing battles stay open way past the deadline due to not even having 3 votes. Most battles close with 4-6 votes. Seems like there’s already a shortage of willing votes per battle. I would think it’d probably be better growing the actual size of the user base.
good point, maybe try promoting tha shit out of your battle, that's what i do lol
i mean, fair enough 32's cos they long af but 8's and 16's should have more votes
you said "growing the actual size of the user base" but that won't work if they ain't willin to vote cos there's actually more than 3 people online everyday, LB's not that dead :o

Unread 07-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #13

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hyena View Post
Quick question, I assume the Admin/Owner team has some metric about how many battles are being started. Is it really a big issue rn? I’m seeing battles stay open way past the deadline due to not even having 3 votes. Most battles close with 4-6 votes. Seems like there’s already a shortage of willing votes per battle. I would think it’d probably be better growing the actual size of the user base.
good point, maybe try promoting tha shit out of your battle, that's what i do lol
i mean, fair enough 32's cos they long af but 8's and 16's should have more votes
you said "growing the actual size of the user base" but that won't work if they ain't willin to vote cos there's actually more than 3 people online everyday, LB's not that dead :o