View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Doer
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Damn that was a nice shirt Whyte. shit got messed up with the sweat lol but I this battle is a whole lot better than the last one. Obvious body but what I really liked was how far apart the guns lines were. Wasn't one after another's. Had a great distance between them. Only thing I didn't like was the fact it was a one off. Hate them shits because it can sometimes get boring but you did keep the crowd with you. Nice body. Try to get some better competition to really put your bars to the test. It's worth it. Good shit

Unread 11-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #2

Doer
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Damn that was a nice shirt Whyte. shit got messed up with the sweat lol but I this battle is a whole lot better than the last one. Obvious body but what I really liked was how far apart the guns lines were. Wasn't one after another's. Had a great distance between them. Only thing I didn't like was the fact it was a one off. Hate them shits because it can sometimes get boring but you did keep the crowd with you. Nice body. Try to get some better competition to really put your bars to the test. It's worth it. Good shit