View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2021, 08:14 AM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
lol You new school guys are such pussies. Talking about vets need to do more. We've put in the work for 15 years (8 years for myself) and for some odd reason, yall can't hold the site up as the "new school" to save lives. We pass you guys down the site as the new generation and look what you do with it. Disgusting.. I've been battling here for 8 years straight. I'm Absolutely done. I won everything i wanted to win. Most Awards, Member of the year, Hall of Fame, Probably the most impressive audio tournament run in LB history beating 2 Grand Champions and LBA champion, AND won a Text Tourney.. I..Am...RETIRED.

Dudes are like "Without Hulk Hogan, the WWE will die even though he's a 67 year old half dead Hall of Famer. Lets just erase his championship history so we can catch up". At least when i ran my Fuck The Old Heads Campaign, it was just because we wanted to start beef. You're in here blaming inactive vets for the site dying lmao. We've held this place up since 2005 and he's like "Hold on some more. Don't be selfish.". Bitch i literally RAN 2014. Without my feuds, battles, and high level of activity, this site would've died that year. Don't give me that "We need the vets" crap.

Every guy that makes a "vets need to do more" or "it's the members fault" thread shortly disappear while those same vets stay here battling. It's been happening for years.

Point is.. Vets don't owe this site activity. We've given years of it and to blame them for the decline is just pathetic. If you're new and can't make an impact here, that ain't no one else's fault but your own. Vets will log in every day, not do shit, and these new guys piss themselves knowing that their callouts will politely get ignored.

little titles LOL! Yeah lets look down on everyone's hard work because your own pen game can't win you one. Sad thing is, you're not even a bad battler. Actually pretty decent i must say. You just lack the attitude & drive to carry the site. You're just not interesting. With the small amount of people who log in now, you're telling me you have absolutely nothing to keep them captivated with?

Become the new face of LB or shutup.

First off that pussy and bitch name calling is that shit that gets ya head.... ya know!

With that being said, I never said y’all need to do more, all I said was that soon as new guys want to spike up activity, in which most recently I said a tourney, y’all quick to shut that down cuz the “talent level ain’t what it used to be”. I get that shit but the only way to keep people coming back is if they have a scheduled match, or a battle that means something. Y’all not trying to reward anyone with anything simply because in your day it was hard earned, and I respect that fully but this is the cycle of everything. Rap, professional sports, etc. the old guys always say “these new cats couldn’t hang with our generation”, OKAY COOL, but guess what, those events still keep happening and titles and rankings and all that are still being awarded. But on here y’all wanna say “it shouldn’t be official”.

All I’m saying is eventually there won’t be a site for you to bitch and moan about everything you’ve created. If anything I’m trying to step up and carry that forward and add life to this dying sport so new cats can log on and read about your accomplishments. You’re mad at the wrong guy.

As far as me battling I’m still real sloppy and rusty, but believe I can hold my own against anyone. I also have won it all with Sixshot and little with goldmic back in the day, audio and text, so you’re not exactly telling me anything new. I’ve been to where you’re at and gave it all up, only difference is my legacy and work erased because those sites went down. I’m trying to prevent same from happening with yours!
Unread 03-03-2021, 08:14 AM   #8

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
lol You new school guys are such pussies. Talking about vets need to do more. We've put in the work for 15 years (8 years for myself) and for some odd reason, yall can't hold the site up as the "new school" to save lives. We pass you guys down the site as the new generation and look what you do with it. Disgusting.. I've been battling here for 8 years straight. I'm Absolutely done. I won everything i wanted to win. Most Awards, Member of the year, Hall of Fame, Probably the most impressive audio tournament run in LB history beating 2 Grand Champions and LBA champion, AND won a Text Tourney.. I..Am...RETIRED.

Dudes are like "Without Hulk Hogan, the WWE will die even though he's a 67 year old half dead Hall of Famer. Lets just erase his championship history so we can catch up". At least when i ran my Fuck The Old Heads Campaign, it was just because we wanted to start beef. You're in here blaming inactive vets for the site dying lmao. We've held this place up since 2005 and he's like "Hold on some more. Don't be selfish.". Bitch i literally RAN 2014. Without my feuds, battles, and high level of activity, this site would've died that year. Don't give me that "We need the vets" crap.

Every guy that makes a "vets need to do more" or "it's the members fault" thread shortly disappear while those same vets stay here battling. It's been happening for years.

Point is.. Vets don't owe this site activity. We've given years of it and to blame them for the decline is just pathetic. If you're new and can't make an impact here, that ain't no one else's fault but your own. Vets will log in every day, not do shit, and these new guys piss themselves knowing that their callouts will politely get ignored.

little titles LOL! Yeah lets look down on everyone's hard work because your own pen game can't win you one. Sad thing is, you're not even a bad battler. Actually pretty decent i must say. You just lack the attitude & drive to carry the site. You're just not interesting. With the small amount of people who log in now, you're telling me you have absolutely nothing to keep them captivated with?

Become the new face of LB or shutup.

First off that pussy and bitch name calling is that shit that gets ya head.... ya know!

With that being said, I never said y’all need to do more, all I said was that soon as new guys want to spike up activity, in which most recently I said a tourney, y’all quick to shut that down cuz the “talent level ain’t what it used to be”. I get that shit but the only way to keep people coming back is if they have a scheduled match, or a battle that means something. Y’all not trying to reward anyone with anything simply because in your day it was hard earned, and I respect that fully but this is the cycle of everything. Rap, professional sports, etc. the old guys always say “these new cats couldn’t hang with our generation”, OKAY COOL, but guess what, those events still keep happening and titles and rankings and all that are still being awarded. But on here y’all wanna say “it shouldn’t be official”.

All I’m saying is eventually there won’t be a site for you to bitch and moan about everything you’ve created. If anything I’m trying to step up and carry that forward and add life to this dying sport so new cats can log on and read about your accomplishments. You’re mad at the wrong guy.

As far as me battling I’m still real sloppy and rusty, but believe I can hold my own against anyone. I also have won it all with Sixshot and little with goldmic back in the day, audio and text, so you’re not exactly telling me anything new. I’ve been to where you’re at and gave it all up, only difference is my legacy and work erased because those sites went down. I’m trying to prevent same from happening with yours!