View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2017, 02:32 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I agree with this. It doesn't make sense for mods to have double the vp of the sites best non staff voters.
My suggestion would be to drop staff VP's to 3 and have all other member's on a scale of 0 - 3. That way staff are equally weighted with the best voters on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2017 View Post
Nah not you this was a while back. Nigga would forum beef me , and vote against me on all my battles

Point is , they're right. Ur not a bad voter , but u got too much power. If it's a close one , it pretty much comes down to whoever u want to win
As above. There's no point in complaining about a staff member from years ago though, it has no relevancy to now.
Unread 11-29-2017, 02:32 PM   #28

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I agree with this. It doesn't make sense for mods to have double the vp of the sites best non staff voters.
My suggestion would be to drop staff VP's to 3 and have all other member's on a scale of 0 - 3. That way staff are equally weighted with the best voters on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2017 View Post
Nah not you this was a while back. Nigga would forum beef me , and vote against me on all my battles

Point is , they're right. Ur not a bad voter , but u got too much power. If it's a close one , it pretty much comes down to whoever u want to win
As above. There's no point in complaining about a staff member from years ago though, it has no relevancy to now.