View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

I'm just now seeing this. I was the person who beat him in that battle, which ticked him off and caused him to cuss X out and get banned for life lol.

I actually got a print screen of WAR TANK saying something negative about X, then I posted the link in the battle, I SWEAR I think that's the only reason X voted against him. It was a battle that was right down the middle and it was probably the closest one in the tournament.

Tank is definitely one of the most intelligent people I have ever spoken to. He's the reason I view life differently than I used to. I'm no longer a christian, when before I met him I thought I was. He gave me a different and better outlook to life I think.

IMO, he is easily the GOAT, hands down, no debate. This site would NOT be the same if he weren't on here. I was a fucking immature asshole to him in the past, but that's all water under the bridge. At the end of the day, I realize that he is a legend and this thread is made to show respect for the HOF. Congratulations, it's well deserved. I wish you the best in life moving forward.
Unread 07-07-2014, 04:14 AM   #12

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

I'm just now seeing this. I was the person who beat him in that battle, which ticked him off and caused him to cuss X out and get banned for life lol.

I actually got a print screen of WAR TANK saying something negative about X, then I posted the link in the battle, I SWEAR I think that's the only reason X voted against him. It was a battle that was right down the middle and it was probably the closest one in the tournament.

Tank is definitely one of the most intelligent people I have ever spoken to. He's the reason I view life differently than I used to. I'm no longer a christian, when before I met him I thought I was. He gave me a different and better outlook to life I think.

IMO, he is easily the GOAT, hands down, no debate. This site would NOT be the same if he weren't on here. I was a fucking immature asshole to him in the past, but that's all water under the bridge. At the end of the day, I realize that he is a legend and this thread is made to show respect for the HOF. Congratulations, it's well deserved. I wish you the best in life moving forward.