View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2020, 04:02 PM
HankG
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

RapPad used to have a decent amount of talent but most have left. Dick riding is for a sure a thing on rappad. It does have an acapella battle league called BYOB which has trusted, knowledgeable judges who account for most of the votes while a portion come from the general voters. There are a lot more people voting per battle then here. I’ve had battles with close to 100 votes. Many people give feedback but it’s not required. Honestly the overall skill level is terrible. I’m considered a top tier battler on there (59-2 record) and I’m 0-4 here (using mostly throwaways but still. The structure requirements here are weird. Getting use to it all.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Ranking system on votes is much better here and it’s nice that you have to comment. Nobody decent ever used the rhyme blueprint or rhyme tools on rappad
Unread 02-20-2020, 04:02 PM   #25

HankG

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

RapPad used to have a decent amount of talent but most have left. Dick riding is for a sure a thing on rappad. It does have an acapella battle league called BYOB which has trusted, knowledgeable judges who account for most of the votes while a portion come from the general voters. There are a lot more people voting per battle then here. I’ve had battles with close to 100 votes. Many people give feedback but it’s not required. Honestly the overall skill level is terrible. I’m considered a top tier battler on there (59-2 record) and I’m 0-4 here (using mostly throwaways but still. The structure requirements here are weird. Getting use to it all.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Ranking system on votes is much better here and it’s nice that you have to comment. Nobody decent ever used the rhyme blueprint or rhyme tools on rappad