View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2020, 03:58 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

I checked them out and talked to the founder, he said the site was inspired by LB. Notice they have a lot of similar features like Cyphers and blind drops.

I like some of the features like expo highlights but not sure if their format improves voting, which is one of our biggest challenges.

It's interesting that some people don't think we've done anything to improve LB recently.. when we dropped a whole new ranking system, voting badges, seasonal tourneys, mobile recording, fixed cyphers, beat uploading, premium membership (and much more fixes) over past 6 months. A new layout isn't going to change the core functionality. IMO we should focus on ideas that increase voting and make it more fair.. lmk your thoughts
Unread 02-20-2020, 03:58 PM   #24

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

I checked them out and talked to the founder, he said the site was inspired by LB. Notice they have a lot of similar features like Cyphers and blind drops.

I like some of the features like expo highlights but not sure if their format improves voting, which is one of our biggest challenges.

It's interesting that some people don't think we've done anything to improve LB recently.. when we dropped a whole new ranking system, voting badges, seasonal tourneys, mobile recording, fixed cyphers, beat uploading, premium membership (and much more fixes) over past 6 months. A new layout isn't going to change the core functionality. IMO we should focus on ideas that increase voting and make it more fair.. lmk your thoughts
Offline   Reply With Quote