View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
Why do your questions sound like you’re phone sexing a prostitute?

‘And what will you do next?’
We know you're x-staff OSKAR so to show support and defend your old position is understandable. But you KNOW he has a point in this thread. So to hop in it to talk shit for no apparent reason, trying to distract from the point of it is a weak move B.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
Then why the fuck did you delete my first thread and threaten to ban me? lmao dumbass.

Just because you got personal info wrong, doesn't mean you didn't try to expose someone's personal info. You went into his account, took his Ip address, found his postcode then sent it to Nick. Man up and ban yaself.
If this is true...then damn...a ban is the rule
Unread 06-28-2019, 01:37 PM   #12

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
Why do your questions sound like you’re phone sexing a prostitute?

‘And what will you do next?’
We know you're x-staff OSKAR so to show support and defend your old position is understandable. But you KNOW he has a point in this thread. So to hop in it to talk shit for no apparent reason, trying to distract from the point of it is a weak move B.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
Then why the fuck did you delete my first thread and threaten to ban me? lmao dumbass.

Just because you got personal info wrong, doesn't mean you didn't try to expose someone's personal info. You went into his account, took his Ip address, found his postcode then sent it to Nick. Man up and ban yaself.
If this is true...then damn...a ban is the rule