Thread: Ayo Seul
View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:24 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

We make quite a big deal when people decide to leave. Yes we do care which is why I made the thread in the first place. Question is, did they care?

Crew experience, c’mon you should know that we’ve been the most talked about crew for a bit now. Crew experience is out of the question. It’s all about whos popular in a crew. People don’t care about the forums in a HOF crew, they just want that popular tag under their names. There’s no loyalty. If you ask me, it’s backstabbing to the fullest.

Our crew holds together because of the guys we currently have. 1 missing piece can be the reason we may become unbalanced. We’re a collective with chemistry to each other so I honestly don’t care about how anyone else runs their crew, but we remain relevant because we’re a team, not lottery picks.

And we’re talking about a guy people may consider “not all the way developed” or “new and irrelevant” so that goes to show you that each and every person plays an important role.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 12-28-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Unread 12-28-2017, 10:24 AM   #12

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

We make quite a big deal when people decide to leave. Yes we do care which is why I made the thread in the first place. Question is, did they care?

Crew experience, c’mon you should know that we’ve been the most talked about crew for a bit now. Crew experience is out of the question. It’s all about whos popular in a crew. People don’t care about the forums in a HOF crew, they just want that popular tag under their names. There’s no loyalty. If you ask me, it’s backstabbing to the fullest.

Our crew holds together because of the guys we currently have. 1 missing piece can be the reason we may become unbalanced. We’re a collective with chemistry to each other so I honestly don’t care about how anyone else runs their crew, but we remain relevant because we’re a team, not lottery picks.

And we’re talking about a guy people may consider “not all the way developed” or “new and irrelevant” so that goes to show you that each and every person plays an important role.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 12-28-2017 at 10:28 AM.