View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

i was gona vote on the battle,,m-rock was better, but i didntvote cause i know it would of been a o vp cause some1 would of assumed it was a hate vote,,just like when i first battled word,,i had the more votes and still lost,,and its funny seems like verity, and rule vote for him evry time,,just saying,,hell yeah best believe people favopr other people including mods,,this maybe cyber,,but in all reality this is what happens evry day in evry day life,,people favor people for any knid of reason...
Unread 06-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #29

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

i was gona vote on the battle,,m-rock was better, but i didntvote cause i know it would of been a o vp cause some1 would of assumed it was a hate vote,,just like when i first battled word,,i had the more votes and still lost,,and its funny seems like verity, and rule vote for him evry time,,just saying,,hell yeah best believe people favopr other people including mods,,this maybe cyber,,but in all reality this is what happens evry day in evry day life,,people favor people for any knid of reason...