View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 07:15 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
Yo, that dude Kilos dragged himself out of the obscurity of the old head graveyard and said, "send beef or eat a dick". Immediately someone (Lockhart maybe) was like, "yo I can send right now" and he immediately starts backpedaling. "Uh, nah. I probably won't respond...hurt durr".

Now he's ducking Macc.

But the old heads are legends. All of em.
Kilos was a middleweight in like '06 but dropped off quick once the names everyone's familiar with joined the site (peep text HOF) and hasn't done anything since. Kilos beefing Rebuke, I doubt if anyone other than me even remembers that now. Anyway, there's no reason to hype him now he'd probably be a featherweight in my rankings. If he battled regularly he might make it to lightweight status.
Unread 01-03-2018, 07:15 AM   #17

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
Yo, that dude Kilos dragged himself out of the obscurity of the old head graveyard and said, "send beef or eat a dick". Immediately someone (Lockhart maybe) was like, "yo I can send right now" and he immediately starts backpedaling. "Uh, nah. I probably won't respond...hurt durr".

Now he's ducking Macc.

But the old heads are legends. All of em.
Kilos was a middleweight in like '06 but dropped off quick once the names everyone's familiar with joined the site (peep text HOF) and hasn't done anything since. Kilos beefing Rebuke, I doubt if anyone other than me even remembers that now. Anyway, there's no reason to hype him now he'd probably be a featherweight in my rankings. If he battled regularly he might make it to lightweight status.