View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

@Godbody I think overall the issue is new guys look at shit in hindsight. People read bars from back then talking about how played they are or how basic they be without acknowledging the fact that back then not only was everything fresh but those guys were the ones that LAYED YOUR FOUNDATION ya know? Lol

Also... I gotta say this, but y’all are talking about eras in an extremely dumb way tbh. Do you know how stacked certain periods of LB were? Imaging going into a GC with 15+ HeavyWEIGHTS and HOFs back then. I’m going to be honest here... the power rankings these days mostly consist of 5 dudes shitting on everyone else tbh.

Domination should only be looked at in terms of relativity. And yes, it’s hard to vote on HOF dude to the fact a lot of vets aren’t around from that time.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM   #19

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

@Godbody I think overall the issue is new guys look at shit in hindsight. People read bars from back then talking about how played they are or how basic they be without acknowledging the fact that back then not only was everything fresh but those guys were the ones that LAYED YOUR FOUNDATION ya know? Lol

Also... I gotta say this, but y’all are talking about eras in an extremely dumb way tbh. Do you know how stacked certain periods of LB were? Imaging going into a GC with 15+ HeavyWEIGHTS and HOFs back then. I’m going to be honest here... the power rankings these days mostly consist of 5 dudes shitting on everyone else tbh.

Domination should only be looked at in terms of relativity. And yes, it’s hard to vote on HOF dude to the fact a lot of vets aren’t around from that time.