View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Where would you rank me in the Top 100 audio battlers of all time? I'd definitely put myself within the Top 50. And overall battler, Top 25-30.

You guys are hyperfocusing on text. If ya'll were to throw me in the HOF I'd like ya'll to take everything into totality.

People that were much more dominant with a much more cemented legacy in text... U.A., MahVulus, Meta4, etc never tasted 1/10th of the success I had in audio. So by default I put myself over a lot of heads that never tried their hand at both. Because you can't be an 'emcee', a 'battler' or w/e you wanna call it if you never have success on the mic.
@Godbody the way the HOF works is there are separate sections for Text, Audio, Track and Crew halls of fame, so each is considered separately. I'm not saying that that's the best way to do it, its just the way it is. Your nomination from Punk was for the text HOF. That's why we've only discussed your achievements in text.

On an aside, UA won an audio GC and made another final so he has tasted at least 1/10th of the success you've had.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
1.Eth’s list is his opinion, not the sites
2.Musashis list looked copied and pasted just a few switch arounds.

Your defence is basically 2 non HOF > 2 HOF
EtH's list is his own opinion, but then it was debated extensively by many people (including you) and no-one disagreed with him or Nicholas putting Godbody in the late 30s, so what I'm saying is if he truly was one of the all-time greats with an astounding legacy then you or someone else would have noticed and raised the question why he wasn't in the top 20/whatever. Also, the fact that you're HOF for track making doesn't make your knowledge of the site's history any more or less valid. Afaik both EtH and Nick have been on the site for a few years longer than you or RULE, and therefore probably have a better perspective on the grand scheme of things. I'm not saying your opinions are worth less than theirs, just that you being HOF is meaningless as far as your ability to rank great textcees of all time.
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #15

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Where would you rank me in the Top 100 audio battlers of all time? I'd definitely put myself within the Top 50. And overall battler, Top 25-30.

You guys are hyperfocusing on text. If ya'll were to throw me in the HOF I'd like ya'll to take everything into totality.

People that were much more dominant with a much more cemented legacy in text... U.A., MahVulus, Meta4, etc never tasted 1/10th of the success I had in audio. So by default I put myself over a lot of heads that never tried their hand at both. Because you can't be an 'emcee', a 'battler' or w/e you wanna call it if you never have success on the mic.
@Godbody the way the HOF works is there are separate sections for Text, Audio, Track and Crew halls of fame, so each is considered separately. I'm not saying that that's the best way to do it, its just the way it is. Your nomination from Punk was for the text HOF. That's why we've only discussed your achievements in text.

On an aside, UA won an audio GC and made another final so he has tasted at least 1/10th of the success you've had.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
1.Eth’s list is his opinion, not the sites
2.Musashis list looked copied and pasted just a few switch arounds.

Your defence is basically 2 non HOF > 2 HOF
EtH's list is his own opinion, but then it was debated extensively by many people (including you) and no-one disagreed with him or Nicholas putting Godbody in the late 30s, so what I'm saying is if he truly was one of the all-time greats with an astounding legacy then you or someone else would have noticed and raised the question why he wasn't in the top 20/whatever. Also, the fact that you're HOF for track making doesn't make your knowledge of the site's history any more or less valid. Afaik both EtH and Nick have been on the site for a few years longer than you or RULE, and therefore probably have a better perspective on the grand scheme of things. I'm not saying your opinions are worth less than theirs, just that you being HOF is meaningless as far as your ability to rank great textcees of all time.