View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 05:52 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Please explain exactly what the Fair Voters Club does and while you're doing that, explain why their voting power should count more than mine
The idea behind the FVC is a group of people approved at least by mods who have a great sense of voting. They help slept on battles and They also can aid in balancing out say... a battle you might be in where 2 uneducated voters voted against you. That’s why they’re VP is higher. Why yours is lower... take it up with the mods. Lol

What would you do to FIX this situation my man? I don’t mind if you disagree with me but just pointing out the problem repeatedly won’t do anything
Unread 02-19-2020, 05:52 PM   #22

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Please explain exactly what the Fair Voters Club does and while you're doing that, explain why their voting power should count more than mine
The idea behind the FVC is a group of people approved at least by mods who have a great sense of voting. They help slept on battles and They also can aid in balancing out say... a battle you might be in where 2 uneducated voters voted against you. That’s why they’re VP is higher. Why yours is lower... take it up with the mods. Lol

What would you do to FIX this situation my man? I don’t mind if you disagree with me but just pointing out the problem repeatedly won’t do anything