View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 03:53 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
Or we could talk about how names earn votes instead of verses...but y'all not ready for that conversation...

I see tons of battles these days where person A has a better verse than person B, but person B gets the vote simply because of who they are. People have to realize that just because person B might be a better all around emcee (punches, scheme-work, rhymes, concepts, reputation, list of accomplishments), did he/she drop a better verse in that one battle? A lot of people don't think that way. We need to vote on the verses provided in that battle, not the emcee's total body of work.
I wrote about this just a few days ago. Comments quoting me as having the bar of the verse and voting for the more 'experienced' textcee. Bitch please.
Unread 02-19-2020, 03:53 PM   #15

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
Or we could talk about how names earn votes instead of verses...but y'all not ready for that conversation...

I see tons of battles these days where person A has a better verse than person B, but person B gets the vote simply because of who they are. People have to realize that just because person B might be a better all around emcee (punches, scheme-work, rhymes, concepts, reputation, list of accomplishments), did he/she drop a better verse in that one battle? A lot of people don't think that way. We need to vote on the verses provided in that battle, not the emcee's total body of work.
I wrote about this just a few days ago. Comments quoting me as having the bar of the verse and voting for the more 'experienced' textcee. Bitch please.