View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2018, 08:04 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
I think if a dude's constantly thinking about other people being gay and how it sickens him, then he's probably gay and he's disgusted about himself.
I always hated this opinion. It's a very common one, and imo it stems from American TV pushing a rhetoric which states that "bad people" need to be the ones who ultimately have the worse life.

People with that much sickening hatred of gay people are very very unlikely to be gay. Much more likely to be religious or something.

I mean by your logic, a KKK member is more likely to be black than just a cunt.

Bullies in school aren't fat ginger kids. Bullies in school are popular people, probably good at sports and getting girls all the time, who are probably walked into college and end up with a good job and good looking wife. Most bullies are like that because they can be, not from some deep rooted sadness.
Unread 02-20-2018, 08:04 AM   #14

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
I think if a dude's constantly thinking about other people being gay and how it sickens him, then he's probably gay and he's disgusted about himself.
I always hated this opinion. It's a very common one, and imo it stems from American TV pushing a rhetoric which states that "bad people" need to be the ones who ultimately have the worse life.

People with that much sickening hatred of gay people are very very unlikely to be gay. Much more likely to be religious or something.

I mean by your logic, a KKK member is more likely to be black than just a cunt.

Bullies in school aren't fat ginger kids. Bullies in school are popular people, probably good at sports and getting girls all the time, who are probably walked into college and end up with a good job and good looking wife. Most bullies are like that because they can be, not from some deep rooted sadness.