View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2019, 03:02 AM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
No. Its nonsense. OG complained about bs/uneducated votes and said that they should be handle. He was getting his panties in a twist. @The Saaxxx Baba asked me to take a look at a vote, which turned out to be exactly the same thing OG was giving out about, I removed said BS vote.... Only issue OG had with it? It was a vote for him.... So he wants stupid votes removed and staff to do a better job of ensuring uneducated votes get removed and looked at.... Until its a vote for him, then it's a different story.

I'll post the entire chat box conversation later on showing all later if needed..... Annnn yway, moving on from such feminine nonsense.

@Rican, you're in.
Oh ok I’ll believe u. I personally don’t care to see the chat.
I know this is not the thread for this,
But y’all need a better voting system.
The hate votes will never stop,
But clarity would be nice. Like seeing people’s VP
And showing MOD votes. Also MODs having
Crazy VP is hella crooked.
Unread 11-11-2019, 03:02 AM   #31

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
No. Its nonsense. OG complained about bs/uneducated votes and said that they should be handle. He was getting his panties in a twist. @The Saaxxx Baba asked me to take a look at a vote, which turned out to be exactly the same thing OG was giving out about, I removed said BS vote.... Only issue OG had with it? It was a vote for him.... So he wants stupid votes removed and staff to do a better job of ensuring uneducated votes get removed and looked at.... Until its a vote for him, then it's a different story.

I'll post the entire chat box conversation later on showing all later if needed..... Annnn yway, moving on from such feminine nonsense.

@Rican, you're in.
Oh ok I’ll believe u. I personally don’t care to see the chat.
I know this is not the thread for this,
But y’all need a better voting system.
The hate votes will never stop,
But clarity would be nice. Like seeing people’s VP
And showing MOD votes. Also MODs having
Crazy VP is hella crooked.