View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:36 PM
X Paces
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I had a lot to say to you "@R o w". It got wiped. I just want to say, that you should try to be more real and open minded. If someone gets caught putting out some shit that would be considered wack by me and the community I represent that's too bad man. If you don't want my community involved, then maybe you should say that. Blocking someone like myself and then voting on their AUDIO battle, well any battle for that matter, is fucked up. You're a shitty freestyle judge by the way, just like @Stotty Pimpin , which is a little shocking. But not everybody can go of the head that writes. Recognize a Monster when you see one. That's all.
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #15

X Paces

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I had a lot to say to you "@R o w". It got wiped. I just want to say, that you should try to be more real and open minded. If someone gets caught putting out some shit that would be considered wack by me and the community I represent that's too bad man. If you don't want my community involved, then maybe you should say that. Blocking someone like myself and then voting on their AUDIO battle, well any battle for that matter, is fucked up. You're a shitty freestyle judge by the way, just like @Stotty Pimpin , which is a little shocking. But not everybody can go of the head that writes. Recognize a Monster when you see one. That's all.