Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 12:47 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@GRizzEAT aint u the dude that multi voted... na I say your the friggen genuis and you're a vet right.... lol? no comment on that 1 keep talkin shii to a rookie like a pussy would do, back at @Prince S-Tana If you're 16 is ready then what you waitin for, I'm just gonna freestyle it unlike you, fuk around with me and you gone see the results, Idgaf about grizzeat u or the gossipers on lb

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

And I know since you're mildy retarted you wouldn't know, well if the battle didn't work for the 3rd time, don't you think it wouldn't work for the 4th lmao, w.e Just waste my time respondin to ur worthless shitty bars
Unread 12-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #45

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@GRizzEAT aint u the dude that multi voted... na I say your the friggen genuis and you're a vet right.... lol? no comment on that 1 keep talkin shii to a rookie like a pussy would do, back at @Prince S-Tana If you're 16 is ready then what you waitin for, I'm just gonna freestyle it unlike you, fuk around with me and you gone see the results, Idgaf about grizzeat u or the gossipers on lb

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

And I know since you're mildy retarted you wouldn't know, well if the battle didn't work for the 3rd time, don't you think it wouldn't work for the 4th lmao, w.e Just waste my time respondin to ur worthless shitty bars