View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob_Figure View Post
Never snitched never will. Things are different for me now and days. Im not on thenstreets like i used to be and i will never put myself in a position anymore where i have to make those kind of choices.

I got put in a lineup for a liquor store robbery a close friend committed and i was picked out of the lineup along with his accomplice. While we were both sitting in the holding cell after his accomplice asked me why diddnt i just tell them who it was. I simply told him because when my lawyer grabs the video footage ill be free and so will he. I was held on a 250k cash bond and released about two days later. Not before getting hassled about the whereabouts of my buddy but i wasnt worried about it. I cant speak on other peoples positions but i was lucky most of my days. Alot of people think they hot shit till they asses get locked up.
Remove the camera footage from the equation. If your mate lets you go down, fuck him.

Like, I've thought of it a few times but if someone say drive byed a dude in the street, I'd have NO problem throwing a description or some shit.
Unread 04-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #23

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob_Figure View Post
Never snitched never will. Things are different for me now and days. Im not on thenstreets like i used to be and i will never put myself in a position anymore where i have to make those kind of choices.

I got put in a lineup for a liquor store robbery a close friend committed and i was picked out of the lineup along with his accomplice. While we were both sitting in the holding cell after his accomplice asked me why diddnt i just tell them who it was. I simply told him because when my lawyer grabs the video footage ill be free and so will he. I was held on a 250k cash bond and released about two days later. Not before getting hassled about the whereabouts of my buddy but i wasnt worried about it. I cant speak on other peoples positions but i was lucky most of my days. Alot of people think they hot shit till they asses get locked up.
Remove the camera footage from the equation. If your mate lets you go down, fuck him.

Like, I've thought of it a few times but if someone say drive byed a dude in the street, I'd have NO problem throwing a description or some shit.