View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2011, 02:22 PM
YNS-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
217 Won / 120 Lost

I agree you can't kill a Culture! An I just noticed everyone didn't even mention THE GAME, Or BLACK WALL STREET! Aka YA BOY, JUICE, DUBB, AN J ROD!!! There Young Cats, Bombing the Mic every chance they get!
An Here's my Two Cents! I don't think Anyone was the cause for creating a wack Hip hop!
Everyone has there own unique style, an story to tell within a song! Neither the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, OR WEST was the cause for Watered down lyrics! I think everyone developed scripts differently, an has there own voice to say what they want! The only part of Hip Hop I do not agree on is the FAKE ONE'S! That took NWA style of living the Thug Life like Tupac or Bigge, an making it into a money making scheme! They say they Kill People an Bang Guns, an in real life never have! GOOD EXAMPLE OF THAT IS "G~UNIT!" The FAKEST RAPPERS ALIVE!
I mean like "Jadakiss" said when is it Cool To Get Shot An not Shoot bacK! LMFAO
I mean that's the only part of hip hop that I can't Agree on!
"YNS" THERE'S MY TWO CENTS! An One More Thing FUCK G~UNIT! LOL
Unread 06-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #6

YNS-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
217 Won / 120 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I agree you can't kill a Culture! An I just noticed everyone didn't even mention THE GAME, Or BLACK WALL STREET! Aka YA BOY, JUICE, DUBB, AN J ROD!!! There Young Cats, Bombing the Mic every chance they get!
An Here's my Two Cents! I don't think Anyone was the cause for creating a wack Hip hop!
Everyone has there own unique style, an story to tell within a song! Neither the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, OR WEST was the cause for Watered down lyrics! I think everyone developed scripts differently, an has there own voice to say what they want! The only part of Hip Hop I do not agree on is the FAKE ONE'S! That took NWA style of living the Thug Life like Tupac or Bigge, an making it into a money making scheme! They say they Kill People an Bang Guns, an in real life never have! GOOD EXAMPLE OF THAT IS "G~UNIT!" The FAKEST RAPPERS ALIVE!
I mean like "Jadakiss" said when is it Cool To Get Shot An not Shoot bacK! LMFAO
I mean that's the only part of hip hop that I can't Agree on!
"YNS" THERE'S MY TWO CENTS! An One More Thing FUCK G~UNIT! LOL
Offline   Reply With Quote