Thread: The Rican Topic
View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2019, 12:51 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I enjoy making multi accounts. I have fun with them. I usually let staff know when I make a new multi. I don't try to hide it whatsoever. Never had any trouble with my multi accounts. Before, when it cost credits to battle, my boy @Student would transfer credits from my main account to my multis so I could battle without voting. I don't vote on my multi accounts. They are just themed/gimmick accounts. The *only* time I pretended to be a new guy was on count wackula. I also wrote my lines at a "new guy" level. Creating multis is a part of my LB experience. I don't take this as serious as most, so coming up with "characters" is fun for me. I've never been a good battler. I just like being creative. Banning multis altogether would kill my dreams of creating a new gimmick account on a whim.

#JusticeForWackula

Nah, for real, though. I think as long as multi accounts are registered with staff or given 0VP off the bat, they should be fine. Just none of this bullshit "I'm a new guy" multis. No one likes that shit.
Unread 12-26-2019, 12:51 AM   #55

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I enjoy making multi accounts. I have fun with them. I usually let staff know when I make a new multi. I don't try to hide it whatsoever. Never had any trouble with my multi accounts. Before, when it cost credits to battle, my boy @Student would transfer credits from my main account to my multis so I could battle without voting. I don't vote on my multi accounts. They are just themed/gimmick accounts. The *only* time I pretended to be a new guy was on count wackula. I also wrote my lines at a "new guy" level. Creating multis is a part of my LB experience. I don't take this as serious as most, so coming up with "characters" is fun for me. I've never been a good battler. I just like being creative. Banning multis altogether would kill my dreams of creating a new gimmick account on a whim.

#JusticeForWackula

Nah, for real, though. I think as long as multi accounts are registered with staff or given 0VP off the bat, they should be fine. Just none of this bullshit "I'm a new guy" multis. No one likes that shit.