View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:27 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
So on a show that you post off of Letsbeef.com and don't post on Letsbeef.com (a community which you aren't involved in what so ever for the record), you promote people that are LB artists (all guys who also are no longer part of the LB community).

The ONLY product here is Letsbeef.com. That's this website. There isn't an external product. This isn't KOTD where they have a website for their business, this website IS the business.

So that's cool if you want to make mixtapes and have bffs. Cool, you do you. But you, Saint C, Stotty, Muggz and whoever else are not currently members of Letsbeef.com. You guys don't log on, you don't interact, you don't vote or battle, you don't post on the forums. If none of your promotion happens on Letsbeef.com, and you guys aren't even actively members of Letsbeef.com.....how the fuck is your mixtape an official Letsbeef.com mixtape?

Shit makes no sense. You're promoting the mixtape, not the website. You guys aren't even part of this shit.
again if you listened to the show lately youd know youre talking out your ass.. i promote everyone whose worth promoting on lb especially new talent.. go read a show description at least if youre not gonna listen.. We wjll always be LB its the tie that binds a lot of us.. this era of lb isnt the only one.. its impacted many peoples lives...im promoting a body of work that was created by users from the site who know eachother from this site.. not sure why that makes you so salty.. if you had something worth promotion eth itd be promoted by now.. sadly you dont... i havent taken anything away from the site by any of my actions.. and ill continue to do what ive been doing..

its cool though stay mad we all know you have a grudge against me so i know this all comes from a childish place... anyone who wants any of their work promoted has the ability to contact me any time and ill do so.. i no longer have any obligations to you so if im doing something its out of the love..

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Tbh Eths right though.. I mean its dope what they're doing off the site with LB's name but it cant be for the site as a whole if none of them ever logs in. It's almost like there's 2 different branches of LB because @Rieper just won 2 GCs (bleu was robbed of audio ) and didnt receive a single Social media post about it. Not to sound like I'm complaining or anything but I'd like for guys like Pugz and Muggz to stay active on LB so they know what's going on. Theyll have a thousand more things to post about.

If the social media managers were active here, our members here would be active on letsbeef social media. They'd have much more activity on their IG and twitter with the back to back follow for follow style support from the site. That's all he saying.

Because when they post a video such as this one below
https://www.instagram.com/p/B79qPzKnRgW/

It's almost like hes talking to no one being that him and 1 other person are the only ones that commented. Why not post stuff like this on LB. We'd be so much more supportive.
the gc posts were made on FB.. we have a bigger following there.. fair and valid points i should be on here more.. the tape has the lb logo because we all came from lb.. it means something to us.. i do a lot of my lb interactions off lb but still try to provide whatever exposer i can to all members... i always mention to get in contact with me if you want to see something different or if you think i should add something.. few do...those that do i work with.. but i will take your advice ill be more of a presence here.

Last edited by Pugz; 02-25-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:27 PM   #34

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
So on a show that you post off of Letsbeef.com and don't post on Letsbeef.com (a community which you aren't involved in what so ever for the record), you promote people that are LB artists (all guys who also are no longer part of the LB community).

The ONLY product here is Letsbeef.com. That's this website. There isn't an external product. This isn't KOTD where they have a website for their business, this website IS the business.

So that's cool if you want to make mixtapes and have bffs. Cool, you do you. But you, Saint C, Stotty, Muggz and whoever else are not currently members of Letsbeef.com. You guys don't log on, you don't interact, you don't vote or battle, you don't post on the forums. If none of your promotion happens on Letsbeef.com, and you guys aren't even actively members of Letsbeef.com.....how the fuck is your mixtape an official Letsbeef.com mixtape?

Shit makes no sense. You're promoting the mixtape, not the website. You guys aren't even part of this shit.
again if you listened to the show lately youd know youre talking out your ass.. i promote everyone whose worth promoting on lb especially new talent.. go read a show description at least if youre not gonna listen.. We wjll always be LB its the tie that binds a lot of us.. this era of lb isnt the only one.. its impacted many peoples lives...im promoting a body of work that was created by users from the site who know eachother from this site.. not sure why that makes you so salty.. if you had something worth promotion eth itd be promoted by now.. sadly you dont... i havent taken anything away from the site by any of my actions.. and ill continue to do what ive been doing..

its cool though stay mad we all know you have a grudge against me so i know this all comes from a childish place... anyone who wants any of their work promoted has the ability to contact me any time and ill do so.. i no longer have any obligations to you so if im doing something its out of the love..

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Tbh Eths right though.. I mean its dope what they're doing off the site with LB's name but it cant be for the site as a whole if none of them ever logs in. It's almost like there's 2 different branches of LB because @Rieper just won 2 GCs (bleu was robbed of audio ) and didnt receive a single Social media post about it. Not to sound like I'm complaining or anything but I'd like for guys like Pugz and Muggz to stay active on LB so they know what's going on. Theyll have a thousand more things to post about.

If the social media managers were active here, our members here would be active on letsbeef social media. They'd have much more activity on their IG and twitter with the back to back follow for follow style support from the site. That's all he saying.

Because when they post a video such as this one below
https://www.instagram.com/p/B79qPzKnRgW/

It's almost like hes talking to no one being that him and 1 other person are the only ones that commented. Why not post stuff like this on LB. We'd be so much more supportive.
the gc posts were made on FB.. we have a bigger following there.. fair and valid points i should be on here more.. the tape has the lb logo because we all came from lb.. it means something to us.. i do a lot of my lb interactions off lb but still try to provide whatever exposer i can to all members... i always mention to get in contact with me if you want to see something different or if you think i should add something.. few do...those that do i work with.. but i will take your advice ill be more of a presence here.

Last edited by Pugz; 02-25-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote