View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

music is and will always be subjective, meaning there is no right answer..ive provided unbiased feedback as to who i thought won and why..everyone else's response is the reason the audio side sucks and will continue to..you let emotions control you and everything you do..if any of you truly believe Muggz won, plead your case..simple as that

comebacks like "i only spend X minutes on this" or "i meant to go light" are crutches and make you seem weak for using them..but, yall are gonna do what yall want
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #10

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

music is and will always be subjective, meaning there is no right answer..ive provided unbiased feedback as to who i thought won and why..everyone else's response is the reason the audio side sucks and will continue to..you let emotions control you and everything you do..if any of you truly believe Muggz won, plead your case..simple as that

comebacks like "i only spend X minutes on this" or "i meant to go light" are crutches and make you seem weak for using them..but, yall are gonna do what yall want
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct