Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:39 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
idgaf about ya spot. real talk. coz when it comes to a mic, you wont show up nigga. you dodging.. be honest. you caught up in the hype coz all u do is take the newbs open battles. you aint bout shit. u know i murdered you in that battle, it glitched and you dont wanna re-send. you ALL pussy foo, gtfo. I challegned you plenty of times you talk shit and dodge me. dont talk shit, just decline the damn battle, but nah u wanna boast like you hot shit. but no 'Cake' i'm Rihanna.. ima make u MY BITCH! @IllScripts

i gotchu @ILLoKWENT™ ready when you are my dude.
Bitch will you please stfu. Didnt I already expose yo fake ass, why df would youwant to battle a person you call trash. Lmfao? Any sense and you talkin bout me battling noobs... Bitch I had 28 lostes to niggas that was better then me obvious while you had 16 losses... so shut the fuck up and keep ma name out ya mouth u forum drama queen. Keep entertainin these people wit ur punk ass
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #150

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
idgaf about ya spot. real talk. coz when it comes to a mic, you wont show up nigga. you dodging.. be honest. you caught up in the hype coz all u do is take the newbs open battles. you aint bout shit. u know i murdered you in that battle, it glitched and you dont wanna re-send. you ALL pussy foo, gtfo. I challegned you plenty of times you talk shit and dodge me. dont talk shit, just decline the damn battle, but nah u wanna boast like you hot shit. but no 'Cake' i'm Rihanna.. ima make u MY BITCH! @IllScripts

i gotchu @ILLoKWENT™ ready when you are my dude.
Bitch will you please stfu. Didnt I already expose yo fake ass, why df would youwant to battle a person you call trash. Lmfao? Any sense and you talkin bout me battling noobs... Bitch I had 28 lostes to niggas that was better then me obvious while you had 16 losses... so shut the fuck up and keep ma name out ya mouth u forum drama queen. Keep entertainin these people wit ur punk ass