Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 01:36 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
i think its funny our battle always glitch, but i happened to bbattle grizz, culpritt, and judgement. lmao. you fail my nigga, u scared, u wont even re-send. like seriously, u wanna keep that #1 spot hella bad kid.. u shooked as fuck, if not. why the fuck wont u re-send. both bars are ready, we both online. there shouldnt be a problem.. only problem is that you scared as fuck right now.
Now I don't care about what none of these other dumb nigas got to say on this website but do you think before you type? "You wanna keep that #1 spot hella bad kid" OK... so you have the mind set of wanting to take that away even though I never mentioned anything about keeping my #1 spot right... and why did you wanna battle me so bad when in your eyes I'm garbage? You acting like I'm in the top tier on ma nut sack n shit bitch hop the fuck off

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

@Prince S-Tana is such a fucking bitch ass of a damn cunt that I can not believe some of the shit that comes out of that slut's mouth.
Unread 12-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #147

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
i think its funny our battle always glitch, but i happened to bbattle grizz, culpritt, and judgement. lmao. you fail my nigga, u scared, u wont even re-send. like seriously, u wanna keep that #1 spot hella bad kid.. u shooked as fuck, if not. why the fuck wont u re-send. both bars are ready, we both online. there shouldnt be a problem.. only problem is that you scared as fuck right now.
Now I don't care about what none of these other dumb nigas got to say on this website but do you think before you type? "You wanna keep that #1 spot hella bad kid" OK... so you have the mind set of wanting to take that away even though I never mentioned anything about keeping my #1 spot right... and why did you wanna battle me so bad when in your eyes I'm garbage? You acting like I'm in the top tier on ma nut sack n shit bitch hop the fuck off

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

@Prince S-Tana is such a fucking bitch ass of a damn cunt that I can not believe some of the shit that comes out of that slut's mouth.