Thread: rowdy callout
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2020, 08:59 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Send the 8 because I know mods can read the blinds before they reply, make it legit unless you too scared to battle a real emcee strait up.

This is with the minimum amount of effort. You’re not a problem to anyone who’s considered good on this site and you never will be.

And of course your bitch ass would try to hide the fact I beat you 100-0 when I wasn’t biting a verse to troll. You’re a loser, bro. Lmao.
Unread 12-31-2020, 08:59 PM   #25

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Send the 8 because I know mods can read the blinds before they reply, make it legit unless you too scared to battle a real emcee strait up.

This is with the minimum amount of effort. You’re not a problem to anyone who’s considered good on this site and you never will be.

And of course your bitch ass would try to hide the fact I beat you 100-0 when I wasn’t biting a verse to troll. You’re a loser, bro. Lmao.