View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2019, 07:58 AM
Will Sniff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

This is the shit I'm talkin about. You say muggs had fire punches and give him caps for his writing.

"Sigh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN"

His First punch is lifted like a redneck truck. There is nothing creative or dope about this. It is super simple and rookie tier. This is the stuff people write who are brand new.

Can I mention how I'm big tire. What does that mean? Hes my daughter in deeper water... that's dope to you?

That's why the bias is hard to swallow. This is just bad.

And I'm not here to say punks shit was hella dope. It was flawed too and left some things to be desired but...

"Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!."

Square, hold the box, thick and thin. Look how that setup is so much more relevant in crafting a punch than lifted=redneck truck. The flip is levels above what muggs was doing with lifted=redneck truck type shit.

It's just so obvious that punk won that battle that it's hard to take anyone serious who sees it different. If you were like "muggs won cuz he got a better voice" like ok, I'll give you your opinion but if you say muggs outwrote punk, than I cant help but think your bias is blinding you.
Unread 07-14-2019, 07:58 AM   #18

Will Sniff
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 12 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

This is the shit I'm talkin about. You say muggs had fire punches and give him caps for his writing.

"Sigh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN"

His First punch is lifted like a redneck truck. There is nothing creative or dope about this. It is super simple and rookie tier. This is the stuff people write who are brand new.

Can I mention how I'm big tire. What does that mean? Hes my daughter in deeper water... that's dope to you?

That's why the bias is hard to swallow. This is just bad.

And I'm not here to say punks shit was hella dope. It was flawed too and left some things to be desired but...

"Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!."

Square, hold the box, thick and thin. Look how that setup is so much more relevant in crafting a punch than lifted=redneck truck. The flip is levels above what muggs was doing with lifted=redneck truck type shit.

It's just so obvious that punk won that battle that it's hard to take anyone serious who sees it different. If you were like "muggs won cuz he got a better voice" like ok, I'll give you your opinion but if you say muggs outwrote punk, than I cant help but think your bias is blinding you.