View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:59 PM
Trademark Trademark is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trademark
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

This is good for text, really doesn't apply to audio as no one sits and counts syllables while they listen to music, at least I don't, lol.

@RULE - for further break down, structuring and wording the bar helps flow as well. Try not to sound so redundant as the example you used.

Quote:
Drive-by and when i CORNER THE ROAD it's ORDERED TO BLOW when i ''hunt down: coyote'' like BORDER PATROL!!
Notice the multiple "When I" that are in the bar... I also notice when screening some verses, the OVER USAGE of the word "LIKE" - Kind of throws me off and bores me with the over usage of similes some writers use. Rather then using a simile, get a little more creative and convert those simile's in to a dope metaphor or something. Just my 2 cents, but props Rule, as I know this took time to type up and I'm sure newer cats that seek assistance for elevation will appreciate this, bro.
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #7

Trademark Trademark is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 94 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trademark

This is good for text, really doesn't apply to audio as no one sits and counts syllables while they listen to music, at least I don't, lol.

@RULE - for further break down, structuring and wording the bar helps flow as well. Try not to sound so redundant as the example you used.

Quote:
Drive-by and when i CORNER THE ROAD it's ORDERED TO BLOW when i ''hunt down: coyote'' like BORDER PATROL!!
Notice the multiple "When I" that are in the bar... I also notice when screening some verses, the OVER USAGE of the word "LIKE" - Kind of throws me off and bores me with the over usage of similes some writers use. Rather then using a simile, get a little more creative and convert those simile's in to a dope metaphor or something. Just my 2 cents, but props Rule, as I know this took time to type up and I'm sure newer cats that seek assistance for elevation will appreciate this, bro.