View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2020, 08:24 PM
borednfedthefup
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Im surprised Eth had me on his list. Genuine or just tryna have a lil pop and a rib at phil or not, I appreciate it. Congrats on the title mate.

On topic my memory hazy when it comes to naming specific tracks but I know phil goes the fuck in and is legitimately 1 of the best on the site. Mad charismatic on a beat with a slick delivery and the bars to boot.

I could honestly sit here all day and shout out ppl who were a joy to listen to as a hip hop head. If they pop in here ill give em a nod but for now ill leave it at that.
Unread 05-23-2020, 08:24 PM   #8

borednfedthefup

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Im surprised Eth had me on his list. Genuine or just tryna have a lil pop and a rib at phil or not, I appreciate it. Congrats on the title mate.

On topic my memory hazy when it comes to naming specific tracks but I know phil goes the fuck in and is legitimately 1 of the best on the site. Mad charismatic on a beat with a slick delivery and the bars to boot.

I could honestly sit here all day and shout out ppl who were a joy to listen to as a hip hop head. If they pop in here ill give em a nod but for now ill leave it at that.