View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:19 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Welcome to Summer 2020!

Hope everyone is staying safe, this is definitely a crazy year...

Today marks the start of a new season & rankings: Summer 2020

The season will run from April 1st to June 30th 2020. There will be Summer tournaments in July & August based on the Top 64 ranked members in Audio & Text from this season.

We're getting ready to start Spring tournaments this month, based on the Top 64 ranked members in Audio & Text from last season, details here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170325

Season and tournament schedule:

I will update the FAQ below with any questions people have about the seasonal ranks.

FAQ
Where is my season rank and voting badge from Winter 2019 and Spring 2020?
Your ranking is visible on the Rankings page (select the season at the top)
Your voting badge is only shown for the current season (Summer) and is based on voting on battles that started this season (today through June 30th).

Will my previous season rankings & voting badges be visible on my profile?
Not yet, but I will add a feature soon to display your previous seasonal ranks & voting badges on your profiles. (still work in progress...)
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:19 PM   #1

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Welcome to Summer 2020!

Hope everyone is staying safe, this is definitely a crazy year...

Today marks the start of a new season & rankings: Summer 2020

The season will run from April 1st to June 30th 2020. There will be Summer tournaments in July & August based on the Top 64 ranked members in Audio & Text from this season.

We're getting ready to start Spring tournaments this month, based on the Top 64 ranked members in Audio & Text from last season, details here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170325

Season and tournament schedule:

I will update the FAQ below with any questions people have about the seasonal ranks.

FAQ
Where is my season rank and voting badge from Winter 2019 and Spring 2020?
Your ranking is visible on the Rankings page (select the season at the top)
Your voting badge is only shown for the current season (Summer) and is based on voting on battles that started this season (today through June 30th).

Will my previous season rankings & voting badges be visible on my profile?
Not yet, but I will add a feature soon to display your previous seasonal ranks & voting badges on your profiles. (still work in progress...)
Offline   Reply With Quote