Thread: MadVerbs
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:23 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
You've lost already. Facts is I dont care enough to battle you.

Just dont throw dirt on MadVerbs name for being "unloyal" when you shifted on your hand built crew. Simple as that.

Ans LOL battle you or not. You'll never be above me in any way. Mainly because I already beat you on my way to earning my title, but for the simple fact that nothing about you says "legendary". You're a lost cry baby that's basically crewless because you wanted to take the easy pass for some reputation then landed flat on your face.

But I dont have to win AGAIN.. You just lost to TonganKidd not to long ago. Recover from that before calling someone else out

And LMFAOOOOOO @BRAgging about victories over troll accounts
Bro......you deleted your account because you couldn't whine and complain your way into keeping a HOF title you didn't earn... LOL you're the epitome of an L.

It doesn't matter if you're 1-0 against me, or 50-0 against me. A challenge is a challenge. You didn't accept. We all saw it. It's cool.

Last edited by Saii; 01-31-2020 at 12:25 PM.
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:23 PM   #22

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
You've lost already. Facts is I dont care enough to battle you.

Just dont throw dirt on MadVerbs name for being "unloyal" when you shifted on your hand built crew. Simple as that.

Ans LOL battle you or not. You'll never be above me in any way. Mainly because I already beat you on my way to earning my title, but for the simple fact that nothing about you says "legendary". You're a lost cry baby that's basically crewless because you wanted to take the easy pass for some reputation then landed flat on your face.

But I dont have to win AGAIN.. You just lost to TonganKidd not to long ago. Recover from that before calling someone else out

And LMFAOOOOOO @BRAgging about victories over troll accounts
Bro......you deleted your account because you couldn't whine and complain your way into keeping a HOF title you didn't earn... LOL you're the epitome of an L.

It doesn't matter if you're 1-0 against me, or 50-0 against me. A challenge is a challenge. You didn't accept. We all saw it. It's cool.

Last edited by Saii; 01-31-2020 at 12:25 PM.