View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2018, 07:26 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

kg could 'kill good'? nah i'd have kittie ghosted when i SPOOK WITH THEM PENS him n his boys rattle like snakes, when i battle these fakes they catch HOOKS TO THE CHIN these small fish and with beef kg say he COOKIN A TEN? a hack and a fake, couldn't be 'magic with eight' even if i SHOOK HIM AGAIN say he got 'lines to snuff' bitch be playin and stuff to think he think HE SUPREME THOUGH? when he sniff with da nose i'd give a kick with the toe to channel KAREEMS GHOST now he bloody and spewed, he run to the crew, sayin I GOT CAPPED IN THE GUT but they laughin at bruh, cause what the actual fuck? kg mug lookin like WHAT HAPPEN TO PUGS
Unread 12-06-2018, 07:26 PM   #31

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

kg could 'kill good'? nah i'd have kittie ghosted when i SPOOK WITH THEM PENS him n his boys rattle like snakes, when i battle these fakes they catch HOOKS TO THE CHIN these small fish and with beef kg say he COOKIN A TEN? a hack and a fake, couldn't be 'magic with eight' even if i SHOOK HIM AGAIN say he got 'lines to snuff' bitch be playin and stuff to think he think HE SUPREME THOUGH? when he sniff with da nose i'd give a kick with the toe to channel KAREEMS GHOST now he bloody and spewed, he run to the crew, sayin I GOT CAPPED IN THE GUT but they laughin at bruh, cause what the actual fuck? kg mug lookin like WHAT HAPPEN TO PUGS