View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:44 AM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
Homie, I wasn't even trying. My girl went into labor about 20 mins after i started writing. I just finiahed the battle cuz u sent it.

Further, you ingrown dick hair, that was my first text battle in like 6 months or so. I don't even know tbh nor care to look.

But you, you my friend, have done about 30 battles per account, a month, for the past decade and still just joined a crew for progression and tips. You fuckin shaft jockey. Stfu.

After 10k battles, you should fuckin suck a lot less.
...Lmao. Wait, you Can't Honestly Think I Joined ClassicK for 'Progression and Tips' PWAAHAHAH!!

FuCc Nigga, Rule Invited Me. I Didn't Ask Or Beg. It Would Be Disrespectul to the Homage of that Man To Deny the Offer. And The Fact that You Calling Me Garbage or Whatever u Phrase it As, and You Easily Took That L and Trying to Blame it On the Labor of Ya Whore Is Blasphemous. I'm MaCc tha God You BuckShit. Respect it. Now Get Off my DiCc and Shake the Rust and Send me 16 so I Can Decapitate Yo Ass Again ..
Unread 01-09-2018, 03:44 AM   #39

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
Homie, I wasn't even trying. My girl went into labor about 20 mins after i started writing. I just finiahed the battle cuz u sent it.

Further, you ingrown dick hair, that was my first text battle in like 6 months or so. I don't even know tbh nor care to look.

But you, you my friend, have done about 30 battles per account, a month, for the past decade and still just joined a crew for progression and tips. You fuckin shaft jockey. Stfu.

After 10k battles, you should fuckin suck a lot less.
...Lmao. Wait, you Can't Honestly Think I Joined ClassicK for 'Progression and Tips' PWAAHAHAH!!

FuCc Nigga, Rule Invited Me. I Didn't Ask Or Beg. It Would Be Disrespectul to the Homage of that Man To Deny the Offer. And The Fact that You Calling Me Garbage or Whatever u Phrase it As, and You Easily Took That L and Trying to Blame it On the Labor of Ya Whore Is Blasphemous. I'm MaCc tha God You BuckShit. Respect it. Now Get Off my DiCc and Shake the Rust and Send me 16 so I Can Decapitate Yo Ass Again ..