Thread: Mods and voting
View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Dirty Work
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I did vote on them as stated in the OP..all of them because nobody else was, including yourself otherwise they wouldn't have been up to 5 days past their closing time. It's cool...you run the show, you don't seem to believe it's as important as I or the battlers do that the staff make sure battles close on time. It's kinda disappointing but we've reached an understanding and we disagree.
There's actually some other reason the battles weren't closing. X fixed it. I just figured I'd point that out since you mentioned a few times that this wouldn't have happened if the mods had voted to get the battles closed. I voted on a couple of them after being messaged that they weren't closing, and nothing happened. Based on the votes, they definitely should have closed. So I made a thread and tagged X. I'm not arguing with any of what you're saying, just wanted to clarify.
Unread 10-30-2017, 05:20 PM   #58

Dirty Work
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I did vote on them as stated in the OP..all of them because nobody else was, including yourself otherwise they wouldn't have been up to 5 days past their closing time. It's cool...you run the show, you don't seem to believe it's as important as I or the battlers do that the staff make sure battles close on time. It's kinda disappointing but we've reached an understanding and we disagree.
There's actually some other reason the battles weren't closing. X fixed it. I just figured I'd point that out since you mentioned a few times that this wouldn't have happened if the mods had voted to get the battles closed. I voted on a couple of them after being messaged that they weren't closing, and nothing happened. Based on the votes, they definitely should have closed. So I made a thread and tagged X. I'm not arguing with any of what you're saying, just wanted to clarify.