View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Celsius is who I would consider to be right where he is now that he's had probably his best run on the site since he's been here. He's got what a lot of battlers seem to lack in their bars, which is swagger, and his concepts and how he can set them up the way he does is pretty good in and of itself. His run as LBT Champion highlighted that pretty well. I'm not saying he's overrated or underrated since a lot of people seem to hold him in high regard nowadays as one of the best active, and I think that's a pretty accurate statement from the masses.

Next - Real Talk.
Unread 11-03-2017, 12:00 AM   #5

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Celsius is who I would consider to be right where he is now that he's had probably his best run on the site since he's been here. He's got what a lot of battlers seem to lack in their bars, which is swagger, and his concepts and how he can set them up the way he does is pretty good in and of itself. His run as LBT Champion highlighted that pretty well. I'm not saying he's overrated or underrated since a lot of people seem to hold him in high regard nowadays as one of the best active, and I think that's a pretty accurate statement from the masses.

Next - Real Talk.