View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Donavon
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Donavon
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrock View Post
i just tried to set up a battle..am i supposed to post my verse without knowing who im battling?
That would be an open battle so yes you don't know when its an open, if you wanna battle a certain person you select closed and type their username and itll be sent to them to reply or not... However you can reply to current open battles by picking the open battles and clicking accept, go fast though cause everyone can do that...
Unread 03-13-2010, 02:53 AM   #14

Donavon
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 151 audio / 3 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Donavon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrock View Post
i just tried to set up a battle..am i supposed to post my verse without knowing who im battling?
That would be an open battle so yes you don't know when its an open, if you wanna battle a certain person you select closed and type their username and itll be sent to them to reply or not... However you can reply to current open battles by picking the open battles and clicking accept, go fast though cause everyone can do that...