View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Jack Swagger
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Davis View Post
06-08 where everyone was striving to get that top 10 spot

is that people posting opens faults, or the "forums cats" fault who battle 1 time every 2 months....*Open Arena Cats* are the ONLY PEOPLE THAT BATTLE ON THIS SITE!! everyone els gossips on the forums......my question is how are the people that battle frequently not getting better, and the people that battle less are somehow getting better? seems pretty bias knowing the saying "practice makes perfect"s 100000000000000000000000000 year history[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

another question is why the fuck would anyone want to text battle? buy a fucking mic with your nerd voice or dont rap.....fuckin reading raps...guessing how someone would say them in your head....unsermountably dumb to me
It isn't being biased. Most of the cats in the forums have already elevated to a good level. Whereas most of the dudes in the open arena just straight out battle because all the open arena dudes ride each others dicks hard. So they think they're super dope when in reality they're whack as fuck. And as for text battles, it's all on preference. Personally I'm down to do either or. It's just most people prefer going in on text then to drop an audio. Personally I say Audio > Text, I just haven't found the time to drop battles in the Audio arena. Hell, I haven't even found the time to get to the battles I have lined up already. I wish more cats would do writtens over a beat instead of ACCA. When it comes down to it, the site has been falling off for years now. No sense in arguing, we should be looking for a solution.
Unread 10-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #39

Jack Swagger

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee Davis View Post
06-08 where everyone was striving to get that top 10 spot

is that people posting opens faults, or the "forums cats" fault who battle 1 time every 2 months....*Open Arena Cats* are the ONLY PEOPLE THAT BATTLE ON THIS SITE!! everyone els gossips on the forums......my question is how are the people that battle frequently not getting better, and the people that battle less are somehow getting better? seems pretty bias knowing the saying "practice makes perfect"s 100000000000000000000000000 year history[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

another question is why the fuck would anyone want to text battle? buy a fucking mic with your nerd voice or dont rap.....fuckin reading raps...guessing how someone would say them in your head....unsermountably dumb to me
It isn't being biased. Most of the cats in the forums have already elevated to a good level. Whereas most of the dudes in the open arena just straight out battle because all the open arena dudes ride each others dicks hard. So they think they're super dope when in reality they're whack as fuck. And as for text battles, it's all on preference. Personally I'm down to do either or. It's just most people prefer going in on text then to drop an audio. Personally I say Audio > Text, I just haven't found the time to drop battles in the Audio arena. Hell, I haven't even found the time to get to the battles I have lined up already. I wish more cats would do writtens over a beat instead of ACCA. When it comes down to it, the site has been falling off for years now. No sense in arguing, we should be looking for a solution.