View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Old heads did not rely on multis smh where do these false claims come from?

Illimit, daddio, myself, Jason, UA, reefer, Mikey Dinero, Huey jazz, real talk,

I could go on...

All of those names were all time greats at wordplay punchlines etc... BUT
The difference is it was mixed with impeccable swagger... impeccable multis, and their own style to boot.

The fact you even came in here saying anyone can do that, and it’s what old heads relied on etc goes to show how little you actually know.

I’m talking stringing multis together whilst still using wordplay punches etc with a unique swagger and style.

Keyword unique. The fact you come in here and say it’s all about punches goes to show how much you know about being a Dope textcee.

And this is no diss to anyone active, because there are a few cats whom I think are good. But could still elevate one more level.

The final legendary level is finding your own unique style and mastering them all tbh, whilst using every aspect of texting.
My opinion is that most of the old heads did have unique swagger, multis, flow as you just said, but some had mediocre punchlines as a resulting sacrifice. For example from the names you listed Jason, Deniro B Milk, Huey Jazz, and Illimit. IMO their punches usually didn’t hit much harder than a solid texctee from today .The true great ones kept the punchlines strong also and also had the above mentioned skills such as UA, Reefer, Real Talk, and Yourself.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:09 AM   #146

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Old heads did not rely on multis smh where do these false claims come from?

Illimit, daddio, myself, Jason, UA, reefer, Mikey Dinero, Huey jazz, real talk,

I could go on...

All of those names were all time greats at wordplay punchlines etc... BUT
The difference is it was mixed with impeccable swagger... impeccable multis, and their own style to boot.

The fact you even came in here saying anyone can do that, and it’s what old heads relied on etc goes to show how little you actually know.

I’m talking stringing multis together whilst still using wordplay punches etc with a unique swagger and style.

Keyword unique. The fact you come in here and say it’s all about punches goes to show how much you know about being a Dope textcee.

And this is no diss to anyone active, because there are a few cats whom I think are good. But could still elevate one more level.

The final legendary level is finding your own unique style and mastering them all tbh, whilst using every aspect of texting.
My opinion is that most of the old heads did have unique swagger, multis, flow as you just said, but some had mediocre punchlines as a resulting sacrifice. For example from the names you listed Jason, Deniro B Milk, Huey Jazz, and Illimit. IMO their punches usually didn’t hit much harder than a solid texctee from today .The true great ones kept the punchlines strong also and also had the above mentioned skills such as UA, Reefer, Real Talk, and Yourself.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote