View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
personally it was my fault. i should've dropped links in fvc threads but i'd expected people that peeped the battle would have common sense but apparently the people that voted, included your fuck buddy, goodness, who you deep throat on the daily, don't have any. but that's the past, i'm off that.

this shit is a waste of my time and i completely have no motivation to prove a point to you but fuck it... i'm in season right now but when it's done, i will make a bet with you just to shut your ass up. a track battle due to the fact that a 1 or 2 minute verse is simply not enough for all the shit i have to get off my chest and i know you can relate because you most likely feel the same way. i will make up the terms and conditions of this bout and ask a few trustworthy members on the site to judge it. when the season is done, which will be sometime in February since we made the playoffs, i'll drop the rules. until then, for the love of whatever the hell your ass believes in, try not to be such an irritable incoherent bitch..

So.....it's basketball season so you can't take 10 minutes to write a 5 minute track? and I have to wait half a month? I can do that shit all day. It's whatever though, before anything goes down there will terms and conditions we both agree on. I'm not doubting that you've elevated since that battle but it's something you should want to prove to yourself and not to me. I have nothing to prove to anyone on here... When I try and elevate it's purely to prove a point to myself.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRE of WAR View Post
@UhMAZING I got inducted about 6 months ago, after being off the site for a few years.. so, i made such an impact to LB that 2 years after being away, im STILL inducted to the HOF.. i think u need to take a step back and really think about who your fucking with.. cause I have set most of the standards on letsbeef when it comes to beef.. along with the rest of my crew.. not saying im the best on LB, or the greatest of all time.. im not.. but when it comes to beef.. i go for the juggular LOL i remember when me and Sainc Cizzle had beef.. and im cool with him.. but it was funny as fuck cause I ended up finding his ebay account where he talked about his guilty pleasure was hannah montanna and had screen shots.. first i mentioned it in a diss, he went and changed his whole Ebay profile and acted like it never happend, OOPS i had a screen shot from before LOL

all im saying.. dont try to say that a 1 was your HONEST vote, it just makes you look like a lil cunt.. u mad son, admit it... if im a "1" your like -100 and thats keeping it 100

@Student what do you think man... should the fact i HONESTLY rated his track that wasnt a diss a 3 a week ago, then he disses me, which i only comment on, and then i reply and he rates it a 1.. does that shit fly on this site now? again.. i dont give a fuck about rates, but if it IS.. then let me know.. cause i have a few tracks I can go rate a 1 on just for TIT for TAT, i mean.. *cough* honesty

SMH lol panther for gods sake isnt even a "1"

We know dude, you say you're a HOF in all your battles...and tracks.... like we can't read your title.

Unread 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM   #15

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
personally it was my fault. i should've dropped links in fvc threads but i'd expected people that peeped the battle would have common sense but apparently the people that voted, included your fuck buddy, goodness, who you deep throat on the daily, don't have any. but that's the past, i'm off that.

this shit is a waste of my time and i completely have no motivation to prove a point to you but fuck it... i'm in season right now but when it's done, i will make a bet with you just to shut your ass up. a track battle due to the fact that a 1 or 2 minute verse is simply not enough for all the shit i have to get off my chest and i know you can relate because you most likely feel the same way. i will make up the terms and conditions of this bout and ask a few trustworthy members on the site to judge it. when the season is done, which will be sometime in February since we made the playoffs, i'll drop the rules. until then, for the love of whatever the hell your ass believes in, try not to be such an irritable incoherent bitch..

So.....it's basketball season so you can't take 10 minutes to write a 5 minute track? and I have to wait half a month? I can do that shit all day. It's whatever though, before anything goes down there will terms and conditions we both agree on. I'm not doubting that you've elevated since that battle but it's something you should want to prove to yourself and not to me. I have nothing to prove to anyone on here... When I try and elevate it's purely to prove a point to myself.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRE of WAR View Post
@UhMAZING I got inducted about 6 months ago, after being off the site for a few years.. so, i made such an impact to LB that 2 years after being away, im STILL inducted to the HOF.. i think u need to take a step back and really think about who your fucking with.. cause I have set most of the standards on letsbeef when it comes to beef.. along with the rest of my crew.. not saying im the best on LB, or the greatest of all time.. im not.. but when it comes to beef.. i go for the juggular LOL i remember when me and Sainc Cizzle had beef.. and im cool with him.. but it was funny as fuck cause I ended up finding his ebay account where he talked about his guilty pleasure was hannah montanna and had screen shots.. first i mentioned it in a diss, he went and changed his whole Ebay profile and acted like it never happend, OOPS i had a screen shot from before LOL

all im saying.. dont try to say that a 1 was your HONEST vote, it just makes you look like a lil cunt.. u mad son, admit it... if im a "1" your like -100 and thats keeping it 100

@Student what do you think man... should the fact i HONESTLY rated his track that wasnt a diss a 3 a week ago, then he disses me, which i only comment on, and then i reply and he rates it a 1.. does that shit fly on this site now? again.. i dont give a fuck about rates, but if it IS.. then let me know.. cause i have a few tracks I can go rate a 1 on just for TIT for TAT, i mean.. *cough* honesty

SMH lol panther for gods sake isnt even a "1"

We know dude, you say you're a HOF in all your battles...and tracks.... like we can't read your title.